26th December 2011, 06:58 PM
Biccy

Fee structure and complete information regarding BHMS in India being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?

I'm reading class 12 (science) and I am planning to read BHMS in India so I want to complete information about this including fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  2. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  3. Is CBSE board preferrable for Merchant Navy in comparison to PSEB? -- [New]
  4. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?
  6. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  7. How to study Medicine in India? I have graduated from 12th class
  8. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  9. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  11. Qualification for ICWA direct admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Institutes in Delhi offering Cobol Training? Does NIIT offer program on Cobol?
  13. How to join Indian Army being a candidate having scored 58% in 12th class and pursuing BE in Information Science?
  14. Fee structure for 1st year BHMS course in Takhatmal Homeopathy College?
  15. Can I get into Army after completion of 10th standard?
  16. What is teh fee structure of BHMS/BSMS private college in Tamilnadu?
  17. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  18. Information regarding the fee structure for pursuing M.Phil from IPU?
2nd January 2012, 05:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and complete information regarding BHMS in India being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?

BHMS is an undergraduate course related to homeopathic medicine. The duration of the course is 4 and half years. The fee structure for the course depends on the University that offers the course. The Fee in most of the colleges that offers the degree is around Rs. 22500/- per year. Universities like Bharathi Vidhyapeeth University deduct fees around Rs. 70,000/- per year for regular seats. You can visit the official portal of University that offers the course to collect the corresponding fee details.
7th January 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and complete information regarding BHMS in India being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?

what is the Syllabus of BHMS..???
what's the procedure of get admission in BHMS goverment college..???
8th September 2012, 09:47 PM
chandramani shrivastava

[QUOTE=Biccy;1564856]I'm reading class 12 (science) and I am planning to read BHMS in bhopal so I want to complete information about this including fee structure and admision procedure
23rd November 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of direct admission in bhms streem?
13th July 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 61% in 12(science) so can I take admission in bhms college in Mumbai or pune?
22nd August 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the donation for min marks in neet,for bhms colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?