22nd November 2010, 03:05 PM
amrit kumar jha

Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani and other top Indian Universities?

tell me about admission procedure of m.tech from bits pilani or any best universities and also clear me about the various branches in m.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  2. Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT? -- [New]
  3. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  5. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
  6. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  7. How to join MS in BITS Pilani?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed for M.Tech in BITS?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani through GATE?
  10. How to take admission in BITS Pilani to pursue M.Tech course in Biotechnology?
  11. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare?
  12. How is BITS Pilani for M.E for electronics students?
  13. Procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech? Which university and colleges are providing embedded course for M.Tech?
  14. Admission procedure to study M.Tech in BITs Pilani without GATE?
  15. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in top German universities for MS course in automobile engineering? I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.Tech in mechanical engineering at BITS, Pilani. What I can do from now on to improve my chances?
  17. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  18. Is MS degree from BITS Pilani equal to M.Tech/M.E?
26th November 2010, 01:39 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani and other top Indian Universities?

For BITS Pilani there are 2 ways to get into M.Tech

1) Through their personalized entrance test
2)Through GATE

So if you didnt get a good GATE score you can give the BITS PG exam a try

Now coming to the admission procedure of other top universities the admission procedure is only through GATE.

So mainly in India its GATE which is considered an Important Test for admissions to the post graduate tests.

All the best!!!
26th November 2010, 06:15 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani and other top Indian Universities?

It all depends upon your GATE score but,BIS Pilani even conducts their personalized entry test which you can try out for.

The admission procedure is all through GATE to get into good universities.

There are are various universities in India like VIT,Sikkim Manipal University,Gitam university which are deemed and UGC approved which conducts their own entry test other than GATE.So you can even try out for such great Universities also.

There are various branches in M.tech but it depends upon your B.tech background and the subjects your related with.The M.tech course is all about specialization for a single subject,So there are many courses but only depends upon which stream your coming from like ECE,EEE,mechanical,CSE,IT....etc.

All the best.
26th November 2010, 08:08 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani
1) Through their personalized entrance test
2)Through GATE

good luck.
26th November 2010, 10:59 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

hello friends,

For take adimission in BITS Pilani into M.Tech

you have to go through following test as per rank u ll get priority in adimission
1) Through personalized entrance test(performed by BITS Pilani or any otherUniversity)
2)Through GATE
for BITS pilani
You can go through the website:
www.bits-pilani.ac.in/dlp-home

you can directly cantact by the following address:
Contact Details:

Admissions Office,
BITS, Pilani - 333 031 (Rajasthan) India.
Tel: 01596-242205
Fax: 01596-244183
Email: [email protected]

all the best..
26th November 2010, 07:36 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

for getting admission in bits pilani in M.tech there are two ways :
1. the first and the best is through GATE score. so if you have got good marks in your
gate ,then you can easily take admission in BITS PILANI.

2. the other way is through personalized entrance test conducted by the bits authorities.

the answer of your other question that is "procedure to take admission in top universities" is you will have to score good marks in gate .i mean good rank .there is no other way as top colleges allow students only on the basis of gate marks.
21st February 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Tech In BITS-PILANI in any specilisation of Electrical Department. So what is the cut off marks/rank I have to get in GATE to get M.Tech in BITS-pilani.
15th March 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
with 366 score in gate 2011 from ec branch wat are the good colleges in which i can get admission
plz reply soon..
15th March 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
with 366 score in gate 2011 from ec branch wat are the good colleges in which i can get admission
plz reply soon..
17th March 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

my gate score is 475(CS)...can anyone help me in which all colleges i can get the admission??
thanks
17th March 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mtech specialization in bits pilaani institute .what are the requirements and procedures for that?
18th March 2011, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

HELO SIR
my gate score is 480 (mech), so cau you tell me most probably college can i get?
18th March 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Does BITS pilani Admits students to its M.E. course through GATE scores.

MY GATE SCORE IS 464(EC) AND AIR IS 6692...CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN BITS PILANI .........
IF YES THEN HOW...and is there any internal test or interview round thereafter....
if NO then how can i get admission in bits pilani..........
sir plz reply soon.my email id is [email protected]
19th March 2011, 12:11 AM
shailoo69

Does BITS pilani Admits students to its M.E. course through GATE scores?

if YES .........
then how and is there any internal test or interview round thereafter....

if NO.........
THEN is there any importance of gate score card...and then how can i get admission in m.e.course in bits pilani?
when does the session of m.e. starts?

sir plz reply soon........
thank u sir..
24th March 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have qualified gate 2011 with EE trade. My score is 286, AIR is 13065, marks is 24/100. My percentile is 82.i belong to OBC category. Should i apply for mtech in BITS pillani on the basis of gate score.Please reply soon.My email is [email protected]
2nd April 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Tech In BITS-PILANI in any specilisation of Electrical Department. So what is the cut off marks/rank I have to get in GATE to get M.Tech in BITS-pilani.
my gate score:459
please assist me to get seat in bits pilani r other topmost universities........
contact email id:[email protected]
12th April 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I have 611 GATE SCORE and 1931 AIR in CS. can i get admission into BITS pilani.
23rd April 2011, 03:44 AM
komalsoni12

i got gate score 605(EC) n all india rank 1967...can i get admission in bits..
10th May 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want to do m.tech in bits pilani so what's the cut off marks to get eligible for bits pilani in gate exam?
please send answer to my email id [email protected]
20th May 2011, 11:08 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrit kumar jha View Post
tell me about admission procedure of m.tech from bits pilani or any best universities and also clear me about the various branches in m.tech?
Hello,
You need to write an online test and attend an interview. for details visit www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm
25th August 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am ec 4th year student and i want to do mtech through bits pilani.i am gate qualified and my gate score is 376.would u plz tell me whether i can get through bits with this score .plz recommend some other good institute where i can get through.plz sir send ur reply to my email [email protected]
20th October 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Is GRE is acceptable in BITS for M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
Please help me, my contact mail id is [email protected]

Thank You!
20th March 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 555 as gate score in 2012, from ECE. In which college i can do M.TECH. With stefend
3rd April 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

can u please tell me how to apply for mtech addmission
8th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by asahu47 View Post
hii

admission procedure for mtech from bits pilani
1) through their personalized entrance test
2)through gate

good luck.
i want to apply for m.tech in petroleum.....what will be the fee structure of m.tech........and how much i have to score in gate? And what about the bits exam.....?
23rd July 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know weatrher bits pilani offers mtech in food technology...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?