27th December 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?

I would like to know about the private or semi private colleges like Dhirubhai Institute of Engineering giving admission on the basis of AIEEE rank. Do we have to apply well in advance in those colleges also to book our seat. Do we have to apply individually to other colleges under AIEEE and at what stage.

Related Questions:
  1. Direct admission in any semi private or private medical college of UP after scoring 3348 rank in UPCPMT?
  2. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  3. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO? -- [New]
  4. Can I get MAIT after scoring 164 marks in B.Arch?
  5. List of good private colleges affiliated through AIEEE after scoring 247878 AIR?
  6. List of best government and private colleges?
  7. How to apply in medical colleges of Maharashtra? List of the private and government colleges?
  8. Which private colleges of AIEEE can I get after scoring 185000 in AIEEE?
  9. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Names of the private engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 326882 AIR in AIEEE?
  11. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  12. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  13. List of Government Engineering Colleges or private colleges where I can get after scoring 3876 in WB?
  14. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  15. Can I get admission in private/government engineering college through AIEEE rank?
  16. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  17. How can I get admission in top private colleges of UP through Management/NRI quota if I have 45000 rank in UP and 70000 rank in AIEEE?
  18. List out the best colleges for 1,50,000 ranker?
29th April 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?

my aieee 2012 score is 273. can i get computer science in NIT WARANGAL?
30th April 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private or semi-private colleges to take admission on the basis of AIEEE rank? How to apply for these colleges?

if i got 135 in aieee2012 than what will my all india rank?
18th May 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in thapar university patiala with 101/360 marks in general category. i am from punjab.
30th May 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

If i got 50 mark in backward catagary so can i found private collage of aieee
10th June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

my aieee no. is 56 and all over rank is286005 & category rank is 16299 but state overall rank is 3450 & category rank is 214. which collage for can i apply. my 12th pcm % is 47%.my category is sc. I am from chhattisgarh.i want choose branch et&t or it.
11th June 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

i got 145 marks in aieee can i get any college based on this marks in private and goverment colleges
11th June 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i got 98 marks in gen. which colleges could i get now
12th June 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i got air 40711. and bc category 8900rank. can i get any nit?
16th June 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

my score in aieee is 31 (obc) and my 12% in pcm is 60% ,can i get seat in any govt. college in punjab ,you please tell me the name of the colleges in punjab ?
17th June 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

i got air 212951 and obc rank 58843 state rank air 26079 and catobc 8136 can i get any nit sor pvt engg colleges in india
25th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission in any semi-private or private Engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?