27th December 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?

B.A. Correspondence course at Bangalore University application form 2011 - 2012
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to join correspondence degree program in Psychology offered by Bangalore University?
  3. How to join correspondence program in ME offered by Anna University?
  4. Is there any correspondence course in B.Sc offered by Bangalore or Mysore University?
  5. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  6. Can I do distance education for MSW?
  7. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  8. Which university is best to do m.tech in correspondence in Bangalore?
  9. Can I join IAF or any defence test after B.Com in correspondence from Bangaloer University?
  10. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  11. Which are the recognized correspondence M.Tech programs which I can join after B.Tech?
  12. Eligibility for any correspondence course after 12th from Arts stream from Kerela State Syllabus? List of courses offered by IGNOU?
  13. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  14. Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University? -- [New]
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after B.Com in correspondence from Bangalore? What is the minimum percentage?
  16. How to do correspondence in Bangalore after doing BCA?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  18. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
25th February 2012, 07:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.A. Correspondence course at Bangalore University application form 2011 - 2012
please send me the details

Candidate willing to pursue Bachelors Degree program in Arts stream through distance mode from Bangalore University, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board. The duration of the program is 3 years. The fee structure for the related coarse will cost around 1,880 per year.

For detail information regarding admission procedure and study centre you can refer to the official website of Bangalore University
13th May 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University?

How to joining BA correspondence exam in mysore univercity
25th May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

how to join the BA correspondence course in bangalore univercity and how much is cost per year,my name is chethan.M mobile no9900917089 qualification=SSLC possibale or what.
14th July 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

HOW SHOULD I JOIN FOR CORRESPONDENCE COURSE IN BANGALORE UNIVERSITY HOW MUCH DOES IT COST FOR AN YEAR
15th July 2012, 12:18 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Hello,
You can join correspondence program in B.A. offered by Bangalore University
if you have passed 10+2 or Equivalent exam.

Duration of Correspondence B.A.: 3 years
Medium : Kan / Eng.
Procedure of Joining:
> First you have to obtain Prospectus.

> After obtaining our prospectus, fill the application form and register your name with Bangalore University by giving prescribed Fee to the institution.

> On your admission to specified course B. University will despatch a copy of the University prospectus along with the University Application Form and necessary instructions.

> Fill the application form and send it back to B. University with required certificates and documents to be forwarded to the University within the prescribed date.

> The acknowledgement or identity card of the University for having received your application form will be sent to you or you can collect the same personally.

Fees Details:
Rs. 1,500/- to be paid during admission

Rs. 4900/- to be paid to the University Registration & Examination fees.

All the best.
11th September 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUNCH PERSENTEG YOU WANT
23rd December 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 1st year puc and iam 30 years old, now i eant do my degreeso what is the best thing to do
9th August 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

what s the last date for registration? i want to join for BA correspondence course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?