27th December 2011, 03:59 PM
deepak306

What should I do to get high salary paying job while pursuing BBA 1st year

pursuing bba 1 st year ..and want to get the highest salary paying job after bba...what to do .. i am very confused

21st February 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get high salary paying job while pursuing BBA 1st year

what is the salary after bba
22nd January 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get high salary paying job while pursuing BBA 1st year

Which BBA will yield the highest Salary and job security ?
Eg- Marketing and Sales, International Business etc.
Which one is the best out of them ?
22nd January 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is the most high paying and secure BBA Course ?
(BBA MBA = My Plan after 12th.)
I am a Commerce Student. [Business Studies Economics Accountancy English Physical Sciences and Education]
Which is the BEST BBA course that pays the most and has the highest job security with it ?
I wanna earn enough so that i can easily buy all the essential things i want in life along with some exotic items.
Eg - I am a person with standards :P.. So i want a life with good pay.. Like around 50,000 $ per month.. :) .. I wish higher because i am ready to spend on my education !
13th March 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

i study in a private university. i study bba. if i completed my course, how much salary i got in a job?
13th March 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

how much salary i get in Canada or US when i completed my BBA course from Asian university of Bangladesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?