22nd November 2010, 10:14 PM

Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?

I m pursuing BBA and will be completing my graduation in may . and then i want 2 do CS. I want 2 know the procedure of admission in CS after graduation. I want complete information about entrance, course details and fee structure and every thing relating to CS. Please help me i do not want to drop. As time cost very much so please help me..

Your's
Kanika Jain

Related Questions:
  1. Details of course, entrance exam and fee expenses to study ICSI after completion of Graduation?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  3. Procedure to take admission in Banaras Hindu Girls School? Date of entrance exam fee structure details?
  4. How can I admission in Coaching for Medical entrance exams? Details of fee structure, hostel fee and Teaching faculty? -- [New]
  5. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  13. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  14. Fee details and Admission procedure for M.A entrance of JNU?
  15. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  16. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  18. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
30th November 2010, 09:21 PM
rahul_kumar066

Default Re: Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?

yes you can pursue for cs course first of all you have to get registered with cs course and pass the relevalent exams
3rd December 2010, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?

i have done complete graduation in art can i take addmission in cs
15th December 2010, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I m pursuing BBA and will be completing my graduation in may . and then i want 2 do CS. I want 2 know the procedure of admission in CS after graduation. I want complete information about entrance, course details and fee structure and every thing relating to CS. Please help me i do not want to drop. As time cost very much so please help me..

Your's
Kanika Jain
HI I AM AMIT DUHAN .i have completed bba. after that i am doing cs. after bba you can intermidate. do for cs you have not to give any entrance. direct admission in cs.
but 8 months ago registartion after that you can two module .

[email protected]
no 9015416978 {haryana}
16th December 2010, 11:15 AM
chirag khalpada

i want to join cs after graduation for both group so canm u tell me in detail,i m still in s.y b.com,in march my t.yexam gets over so can i giv it cs inter in june for both groups ?????
4th January 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my BCom second yr my 12 results r not good its only 45%.i want to joins CS course so will i b able to join it or der is some level of %to join.or should i join it after my graduation
5th January 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 12th right now so can i simultaneously persue b.com & cs
12th January 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

KYA KAROGE CS KARKE JITNA PAD LIYA WO KAFI NI KYA
13th January 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i am my B.com exam my result r not good its only 49% i want to joins CS executive programme course i able to join it.
19th January 2011, 06:56 PM
yogeshvekariya

i am my B.com exam my result r not good its only 49% i want to joins CS executive programme course i able to join it
.................................................. .................................................. .......
24th January 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing mba 2 yr iwant to know about cs admission procedure and fee structure and course structure and duration
25th January 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I want detail procedure of cs that can help everyone to know
1st February 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

CA, CFA, CS COST ACCONTANT, CS, CAN I DO ALL THESE COURSES WAT R THE PROSPECTUS........????????
4th February 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.com from delhi university and it will be completed on may 2011.Can i give the inter exam in dec 2011?
4th February 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

can i do cs after graduation without entrence exam ?
5th February 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedures for cs...Is it possible to take addmission directly for inter cs after graduation or i have to take addmission for foundation compulsorily...I have got 38% in Gradutaion? Pls let me know?...Thnks

Shraddha
[email protected]
21st February 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

AS I M PURSUING BBA...3YR...FROM SONIPAT (HARYANA).AND WILL BE COMPLETED IN MAY 2011...SO I WANT TO KNOW THAT.. WILL CS D RIGHT OPTION FOR ME..???AND TELL ME THE DURATION,FEE STRUCTURE OF THIS COURSE...AND PLZ ALSO TELL THAT IS COACHING CENTRE ARE BEST OR HAVE TO GO FOR COLLEGE IN DELHI....PLZ DO RPLY
5th March 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing my final yr bcom it will be completed by and dont have good result in bcom with 49% can i take cs executive directly
14th March 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BBA final year and will be completing my graduation in may . and then i want 2 do CS. I want 2 know the procedure of admission in CS after graduation. I want complete information about entrance, course details and fee structure and every thing relating to CS. Please help me i do not want to drop. As time cost very much so please help me..
24th March 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

hello,i am completed my bba and now ill decided 2 dO cs......but i cnt understand the procedure for admission.....will u please help me.....

Thanks&Regards
pooja soni
28th March 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

[[email protected]]I have done my b.com course in december after supplementry paper. and then i want 2 do CS. I want 2 know the procedure of admission in CS after graduation. I want complete information about entrance, course details and fee structure and every thing relating to CS. Please help me i do not want to drop. As time cost very much so please help me..

Your's
Kanika Jain[/QUOTE]
28th March 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

[[email protected]]hello,i am completed my b.com and now ill decided 2 dO cs......but i cnt understand the procedure for admission.....will u please help me.....

Thanks&Regards
pooja soni
9039667043[/QUOTE]
28th March 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to 2 do cs so plz tell me the full detail abt cs
5th April 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i will b completing my graduation by may, i wanna join d CS course....... cn u plz help in out 4 acquiring complete inrmation abt d said course....... (entrance xam, duration of d course, itz fees......)

DAFNEE PEDRO
id:- [email protected]
12th April 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

foudation course cs ka enternse test h ya phir yeh course strt h foundation say........plz rply me
16th April 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to question that what is fees of cs
16th April 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Ihave completed b.com on 1st apr2010-2011, idonot get result.Iwantto join cs & for fees structure.

e-mail : [email protected]
19th April 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

hey m in bcom 2nd year i'll b having my 3rd year final exams in may 2012,can i appear for cs executive both groups exams in december 2012?? or have i have to wait for june 2013 attempt?
20th April 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation
29th April 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BCA final year and will be completing my graduation in may . and then i want TO do CS. I want to know the procedure of direct admission in CS after graduation. I want complete information about entrance, course details and fee structure and every thing relating to CS. Please help me i do not want to drop. As time cost very much so please help me..
email:[email protected]
3rd May 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have 42% in b.com so what i can do cs?
4th May 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation with 79% when i should apply for cs inter
7th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

do i have to give any entrance for CS?
9th May 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the details procedure for admission into mcom corresspondence
11th May 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I comleted my P.G. I want to do CS.what was the process for correspondence course.
20th May 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing t.y bcom am i eligible for cs next step executive program
24th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to do CS, please suggest me process. I am currently doing Job i have done LLB & MBA.
6th June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I also intrested to know about this cs course
26th June 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i am doing mba(finance),i want to do cs also...tell me the whole procedure of getting admission into cs
3rd July 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

total cost for doing HR courses in Amity University, Kolkata?
3rd July 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any enterance exam for cs after graduation
14th July 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to to do cs i wanna ask that there are no requirement of cs foundation after graduation. that"s right????/////
15th July 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

admission in cs possible after diploma by accounts & auditing in haryana, if it is possible please indicate procedure for it
23rd July 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

even i want to know d same cs fee structure n procedure.. but no1 answered abt it ? !! :P
29th July 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

i am a graduate & i want to know d procedure for cs registration with full details........
23rd August 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i am commerce graduate can i do cs & how can i apply
23rd August 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in commerce.i want the information about cs course.
13th September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing graduation with accounts honurs(final yera). I want to do cs and want to know the procedure of taking addmission with in dhanbad city . what is the fee structure of cs corse . i want to know the full details .
20th September 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done complete graduation in art can i take addmission in cs
offcourse not, do another thing
25th September 2011, 10:29 AM
rahuljainboy

I am graduate in b.com streme from delhi university. I want to do cs and want to know the procedure of taking addmission with in delhi city . what is the fee structure of cs corse . i want to know the full details .
rahul jain
mobile no 9818515852 9716532992
email id: [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-admission-into-cs-after-graduation-details-about-entrance-exam-fee-structure-53881.html#ixzz1YvvEimyF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?