27th December 2011, 10:26 PM
dilran

How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?

I want to know the average cost of studying medicine in India as a foreign student,& also need to know the cost of living in India including hostel fee also

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  2. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  3. What is the procedure to study MBBS in India?
  4. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  5. Among COMPANY SECRETARY and INDIAN CAST WORK ACCOUNTANCY which is a better career option after B.Com.?
  6. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  7. Fee expenses to study MBBS in India for foreign students? -- [New]
  8. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  9. Is it better to do Pilot training from India or abroad and cost of training?
  10. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  11. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  12. Should I study in India or Outside India? Which has a better scope?
  13. Rules and regulations to study MBBS in India for a Pakistani? Total expenses of MBBS?
  14. Indian MDS degree is valid for working in USA? Do I need to study ant other course? What would be the cost for it?
  15. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of MCI approved colleges in China and their fee structure?
  17. How to enter MD programe in India? What are the admission requirements?
  18. How can I study medicine in India on a lower cost?
4th July 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?

what are the necessary procedures necessary to pursue a degree course in medicine and surgery in indian.am a graduate with a bsc degre in biochemistry.....pls i need a well detailed procedure for a foreigner frm africa
13th September 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?

How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-much-cost-study-me-mbbs-india-being-foreign-candidate-how-much-cost-living-india-me-539568.html#ixzz26LkUMOKK
29th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to study in India how i can apply myself
7th May 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the cost and procedure for studying medicine in india as a nigerian student
15th May 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i whant to study in india, how do i apply?
25th May 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
me 12th class science biology se ka chuka hu iske baad mbbs kr sakta hoo agar yes to please mujhe bataye ki mbbs me kitna kharcha ayega.... ok
10th October 2013, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

hw many points do i need to have if i want to study medicine? nd hw much it wll cost me if a namibian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?