28th December 2011, 11:30 AM

List of colleges offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering preferably in Maharashtra?

1. Please provide the list of Colleges offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering (Part time) - Civil/Construction Mgmt/Soil-Foundation Engg/Environmental Engg, preferably in Maharashtra.

2. Institution of Engineers is offering Post Gradate Programme in Civil Engg. Whether the Project work to be pursued in BITS Mesra for fulfiling requirement of ME degree to be offered by BITS requires 100% attendence i.e. whether it is strictly a residential programme or can have the flexibility of interaction with guide with periodic visits to the university for project work?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  2. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of colleges offering Correspondence Degree course in Civil Engineering in Mumbai and Maharashtra?
  4. List of colleges in Maharashtra offering distance education program in Civil engineering?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  6. Courses in M.E or M.Tech programmes in Civil Engineering? List of the top colleges offering M.E Civil Engineering in India?
  7. List of colleges which offers M.Tech in Civil Engineering in Karnataka and Maharashtra?
  8. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  9. List of the colleges in which I can pursue my M.Tech or M.E degree in Civil Engineering?
  10. List of the colleges offering B.Tech in civil engineering?
  11. List of Colleges offering Civil Engineering at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering(Maharashtra)?
  13. Are there any colleges(Preferably government) after completing B.E in Civil Engineering?
  14. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  15. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges offering Civil Engineering in Pune? What is the cutoff for last year?
  18. How to do B.E through distanc education after completing diploma in civil engineering?
10th April 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering preferably in Maharashtra?

I complete my B.E. in civil engg and I want to do M.E in geotechinical engg, so want the list of collages offer M.E. in Maharashtra.
13th June 2012, 07:36 AM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering preferably in Maharashtra?

Please provide the list of Colleges offering
M.Tech in Civil Engineering (Part time) - Civil/
Construction Mgmt/Soil-Foundation Engg/
Environmental Engg, preferably in Maharashtra. 2. Institution of Engineers is offering Post Gradate
Programme in Civil Engg. Whether the Project
work to be pursued in BITS Mesra for fulfiling
requirement of ME degree to be offered by BITS
requires 100% attendence i.e. whether it is
strictly a residential programme or can have the flexibility of interaction with guide with periodic
visits to the university for project work?
7th January 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Please provide list of colleges in kerala offering mtech in civil.
18th March 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

PLESE PROVIDE LIST OF COLLEGES IN ,TAMIL NADU,DELHI,WEST BENGAL,AND NORTH-EAST OFFERING MTECH IN CIVIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?