28th December 2011, 12:47 PM
gagandeep saran

List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?

i want to continue my studies after bsc nursing.....and i donot know anythng other than msc.nursing....is there anythg possible which can be done......and hw much it is beneficial to persue in the field of psychology.....??experts please give me some information related to this......

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  2. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  3. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  4. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  5. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  6. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
  7. List of courses can be done after completing MBA(England)? What's the future prospective?
  8. Is there any course through correspondence that can be done along with M.Pharma, for better future prospective?
  9. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  10. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  11. How to do computer science after completing B.E ECE?
  12. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  14. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  15. List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)
  16. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  17. Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
4th March 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?

How to scip from nursing profession ofter completion of bsc nursing
21st June 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?

Scope after completed bsc nursing
23rd July 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

after complition bsc nursing. what are the courses available to do
4th October 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a nurse through RCH scheme from last 3 years. Now what I do for my career improvement? Is B.S.c. nursing good option ? Please suggest what I do and how?
4th October 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-courses-can-done-after-completing-b-sc-nursing-whats-future-prospective-same-540388.html#ixzz28Kck37uN
18th November 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

which are the one year diploma courses after b sc. nursing available to study in canada?
25th November 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

wat courses are available after finishing b.sc psychology?
25th March 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

which area is better after completeing bsc nursing .am interesed 2 do mba hosptial management.plz tel more information
26th May 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Nw i complete the bsc nsg i want continue my higher education sowt can i do so gv any good suggestions
12th October 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the options do i have after completing bsc nursing ?
14th October 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

can I do msc biotechnology after my bsc nursing
31st October 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

My bscnrsig complete and I want do job plz suggest me
31st October 2013, 11:58 PM
Phebe Grace

Thumbs up Re: List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My bscnrsig complete and I want do job plz suggest me
You can choose clinical or teaching. If you prefer clinical nsg,apply reputed hospitals,prioritize specialized area of work.
5th November 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

which one year diploma courses after BSc nursing
12th December 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my bsc nursing............. i wanted to study short term courses which helps me for my carrier .............please help me.........please
25th January 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest me some of the short term courses after completing bsc.nursing.
1st May 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

LIST OUT THE WHAT ARE THE COURSES AVAILABLE AFTER COMPLETION OF B.sC(N) LIKE 1YR OR 2YR COURESES?
4th August 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?

I have just completed my bsc nursing I would like to study some further studies please help me to find out what are the courses available after completing bsc nursing
15th September 2014, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc nursing recently.I want to do a course or a job other than nursing.what should I do? Plz help me...
31st January 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i completed bsc nursing and i want to join other courses than nursing field.. plzz suggest me is it possible to join mbbs or other field after bsc nursing???
31st January 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i completed bsc nursing and i want to join other courses than nursing field.. plzz suggest me is it possible to join mbbs or other field after bsc nursing???
30th May 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

AFTER B.SC NURCING. I CAN DO JOB IN FORAN CONTRY? AND HOW MUCH PACEG GIVE ME SMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?