28th December 2011, 03:11 PM
smriti parashar

List of good colleges in India or Abroad to pursue M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biosciences?

respected sir
this is smriti parashar from banasthali vidyapeeyh....ri nw m doing my bsc in biioscience 4rm the same college.....bt after this m nt interested in doing msc in bioscience or smthing else...i want 2 know about some good colleges in india or in abroad from where i can do my Msc in environmental science.kindly tell me abt the scholarship scheme also............
plz reply soon.
thanking you,
Yours sincerely
SMRITI PARASHAR

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  3. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  4. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  5. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  6. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  7. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  8. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  9. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  10. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  11. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad
  12. What should I do after passing 12th with 70% in PCB
  13. Which course should I take after passing 12th? Is there any scope? I have completed 10th and interested in genetics
  14. List of Msc. Environmental Science Colleges in Coimbatore
  15. Which are the good colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  16. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of good colleges in India or abroad offering course of M.Sc home science in human development and social welfare?
  18. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
17th May 2012, 12:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges in India or Abroad to pursue M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biosciences?

You have completed B.Sc degree in Bio science so you are applicable for M.Sc degree in Environmental Science.But your graduation degree marks must be above 50%.

Scholarship for M.Sc student are-
  • Merit Scholarship
  • Need-Based Scholarship
  • Athletic Scholarship
  • Full/Partial Scholarship
  • Fellowships
  • Major-Specific Scholarship
  • Ethnic/Minority Scholarship
For those Scholarship you may contact to university of college authority.

~~ THE TOP UNIVERSITY FOR M.SC COURSE IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE ~~

Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University

Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur

Assam University, School of Environmental Science

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (BHU)

Bangalore University

Barkatullah University

Bharati Vidyapeeth University

Central University of Bihar

17th May 2012, 06:01 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: List of good colleges in India or Abroad to pursue M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biosciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smriti parashar View Post
respected sir
this is smriti parashar from banasthali vidyapeeyh....ri nw m doing my bsc in biioscience 4rm the same college.....bt after this m nt interested in doing msc in bioscience or smthing else...i want 2 know about some good colleges in india or in abroad from where i can do my Msc in environmental science.kindly tell me abt the scholarship scheme also............
plz reply soon.
thanking you,
Yours sincerely
SMRITI PARASHAR

M.Sc in Environmental Science is a 2 year Post Graduation level course being offered by number of colleges in India.
This course is a best choice for the candidates who are interested in studies related to Environment.
From my view, awareness regarding environment is must and should for everyone as good environment is essential for the very survival of human beings.

If everyone is having some knowledge regarding environment, obviously they won't involve in any activities which will effect environment.

Academic Qualification:
The minimum academic qualification with which a candidate can join M.Sc in Environmental Science is by completion of Bachelors degree in Environmental Science or any other science stream.

Some of the top institutes offering M.Sc in Environmental Science.

-Osmania University, Hyderabad
-Panjab University, Chandigarh
-Pondicherry University : offering M.Sc in Ecology and Environmental Science
-PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
-Shivaji University
-University of Calcutta, Kolkata
-University of Delhi, Delhi
-University of Mumbai, Mumbai
-Yogi Vemana University
-Veer Kunwar Singh University, Arrah
-Kuvempu University, Shimoga
-Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
-Gauhati University
-Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University

Join the university which you are interested and make most out of the course.

Scholarship for M.Sc student are-
• Merit Scholarship
• Need-Based Scholarship
• Athletic Scholarship
• Full/Partial Scholarship
• Fellowships
• Major-Specific Scholarship
• Ethnic/Minority Scholarship
25th June 2012, 12:13 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!!

->msc environmental science is a good field.

->it has better scope and future.

Some of the top institutes offering M.Sc in Environmental Science.

->Osmania University, Hyderabad

->Panjab University, Chandigarh

->Pondicherry University : offering M.Sc in Ecology and Environmental Science

->PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore

->Shivaji University

->University of Calcutta, Kolkata

->University of Delhi, Delhi

->University of Mumbai, Mumbai

->Yogi Vemana University

->Veer Kunwar Singh University, Arrah

->Kuvempu University, Shimoga

->Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi

->Gauhati University

->Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University

thank u..!!

all the best!!
25th June 2012, 05:27 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top colleges offering M.Sc in environmental science:-

Asutosh College
Baba Farid Institute of Technology
Bishop Heber College
Gitam Institute Of Science
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University Alias Garhwal University
Institute of Environment Education And Research
Sri. Sathya Sai P. G. College for Women
M.G.R. College
22nd September 2012, 07:45 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

M.sc. in Environmental Science is really a good field. Moreover, in future it has good scope and better job opportunities as the people are going aware of their environmental needs.

List of top Colleges offering this course is given below:

1. Osmania University, Hyderabad

2. Punjab University, Chandigarh

3. Pondicherry University

4. PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore

5. Gauhati Univeristy

6. University of Mumbai

7. University of Delhi

8. Shivaji University

9. Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi

10. Yogi Vemana University

Thanks............
22nd September 2012, 07:46 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

M.sc. in Environmental Science is really a good field. Moreover, in future it has good scope and better job opportunities as the people are going aware of their environmental needs.

List of top Colleges offering this course is given below:

1. Osmania University, Hyderabad

2. Punjab University, Chandigarh

3. Pondicherry University

4. PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore

5. Gauhati Univeristy

6. University of Mumbai

7. University of Delhi

8. Shivaji University

9. Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi

10. Yogi Vemana University

Thanks............
23rd May 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

iam b.sc bzc am i eligibile for m.sc environmental science
11th June 2013, 08:02 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

List of good colleges in India or Abroad to pursue M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biosciences
---------------------------------

1.Bangalore University
2.Central University of Bihar
3.Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
4.Assam University, School of Environmental Science
5.Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Guntur
6.University of Delhi, Delhi
7.Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
8.PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore
9.Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
10.university of Mumbai, Mumbai
11.Shivaji University
12.Pondicherry University : offering M.Sc in Ecology and Environmental Science
13.Kuvempu University, Shimoga
14.Yogi Vemana University
15.Gauhati University
16.Osmania University, Hyderabad
17.University of Calcutta, Kolkata
18.Veer Kunwar Singh University, Arrah
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?