28th December 2011, 10:08 PM
ajaxsurya

Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?

i am from mumbai . i have done my HSC 66% , + DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS ENGG with +75% average .
i'm planning to do my bachelors abroad but confused between two options.
1) in germany i can do mechanical engg . there is no tution fee in germany. i have done level one A1 of german language. the total number of years in GERMANY is 4 years.
2) in UK i can do polymer engg which is for 2 years or i can do mechanical engg there .

i am confused as to which option i should choose. kindly help me in the same.

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  4. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. Am I eligible to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany if secured 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. How to study B.E in Germany after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  9. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. What are the scholarships I can apply for doing MS in Canada after completion of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  14. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  17. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  18. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
4th September 2012, 06:21 PM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?

My friend,since you already have a Honour in science you can apply for a masters in mechanical engineering or polymer engineering for post graduate study whichever course that will make you satisfied and happy whether electrical or poly engineering ...regardless of the number of years you are to spend in the university in abroad but it depends on how productive you are in the opportuned time given to you in your studies... And this is one of the Eligibility criteria like to be prolific..which you need to have before applying to study abroad...and you need to check the Eligibity criteria,education quality,fee structure,the economic sector if standard and the conducive environment for learning in your preferred choice institution whether in uk or Germany after that you can decide on which one to apply.
2nd September 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?

I've completed diploma in plastic technology with 77% n I wanna do b.tech in plastic/mechanical engg. From Germany.can I do there study and any job with study.plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?