29th December 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?

sir.i am B.E student..and i want to know the procedure to get transfer to one clg(govt.) frm other(govt.) due to some circumtenses..
can u please tell me the perfect way for this type of procedure?

Related Questions:
24th April 2012, 10:12 PM
pops111

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?

yes you can transfer fron one colledge to other by getting a (T.C.)transfer certificate.when u will leave ur colledge u will automayicaly get it from ur headmaster/mistress and easily tranfer into other colledge
8th June 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer in one college to other(Government)? What is the procedure for the same?

sir, i'm an civil engineering student doing my b.e in govt.college of engineering,tirunelveli..... i would like to transfer my college to coimbatore GCT OR CIT......for the second year. I Want the vacancy list for my department????? where can i get in anna university pages????? pls.....sir i want it urgently to fill my transfer forms......
28th July 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

sir, i'm BE mechanical eng stundent doing in vet tech multi tech dr RR & dr SR engg college AVADI. in this institution totally mental torcher so i want to get my transfer certificate they are asking next year fees for getting my TC. is this the procedure to getting TC
28th May 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

a uttar Pradesh govt teacher desire transfer from his school to another school-procedure?
20th September 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

please give me a procedure to chang one govt en. college to onthor govt. eg. college.
9th April 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I was in fybcom in one college and than i got manual transfer certificate and got admision to other colege.nw i m going to tybcom but they are asking for online transfer certificate and my previous college has not upgraded system so what to do
9th February 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm BAMS student. I want to transfer my college from vijapur to Pune due to my health problems. How can I change my college ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?