29th December 2011, 10:20 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Santali (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper consists of all theoretical reasoning type. The paper is divided into two parts namely part I and part II. The paper is of a total of 300 marks. The paper consists of a total of 10 questions and these carry 30 marks each, there is no scope of negative marking for the incorrect answers. The paper is to be answered in Santali language, and is a written paper which is to be written on the answer booklet provided for the purpose. The minimum eligibility is B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc./BBA/BCA or Diploma. Students who are in the final year can also apply for the exam. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...aper-i-papers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?