30th December 2011, 01:41 AM
Dina Dubey

What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P

Sir/Madam,can u plz tell me what are the minimun marks reqd in Aieee (say out of 360) to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through Aieee? (i belong to M.P.)

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College,M.P. through AIEEE?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur engineering college, MP through AIEEE?
  3. Which colleges will I get after scoring 92 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College?
  4. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  5. What is the minimum marks required for AIEEE clearance? How to get admission in a good engineering college?
  6. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Ranks and marks required in AIEEE for B.Tech to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I belong to Delhi region
  8. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  9. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class
  11. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in government college?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  13. How to take admission in NIT Kurukshetra? What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE? -- [New]
  14. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  15. How much marks are required in AIEEE to join Mechanical engineering and CS branch? I belong to MP
  16. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  17. Minimum marks required in PCM group in HSC to get admission in engineering college through AIEEE?
  18. Can I get admission in government college in Amravati or Aurangabad through AIEEE? I have got 59 marks in AIEEE and belong to open category

14th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P

how many marks required to get admission in jabalpur institute of technology.plz tel soon.

22nd June 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College, MP through AIEEE ? I belong to M.P

ADMISSION IN JABALPUR ENGG. COLLEGE THROUGH AIEEE, MY A.I.R. IS 52518.

4th May 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

How many marks requireD to get admisSion in jec
my jeE mains no is 140
cAn i get iT ?

28th April 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 105 marks in Mains JEE . Please tell me if I may be able to get admission in Jabalpur engineering college in unreserved category or in freedom fighters quota

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?