30th December 2011, 09:47 AM
jyotirmoy214

How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student

dear sir i am a btech 3rd year electonics and communication student in kolkata.i want to a good training in kolkata.during my previous year there are no training in my hand.so i am really afraid.i want a good training for electronics.plz tell me about the training institute name which stay in kolkata.tell me about that as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  2. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  3. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  4. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  5. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  6. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  8. How to do summer training from a good company? I am a student of 3rd year in electronics and communication
  9. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  11. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  12. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  13. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  14. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  15. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How to do summer training while doing 3rd year ECE course?
  17. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  18. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
11th June 2012, 04:26 PM
sadiora

Thumbs up Re: How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotirmoy214 View Post
dear sir i am a btech 3rd year electonics and communication student in kolkata.i want to a good training in kolkata.during my previous year there are no training in my hand.so i am really afraid.i want a good training for electronics.plz tell me about the training institute name which stay in kolkata.tell me about that as soon as possible
for got the best training, please contact the para consultancy which is situated

mid the kolkata. which is provide u best orgnization for the training. that is

better way for training.

best of luck
14th June 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student

what are the govt and private industrial training institute for ece students in kolkata.
18th February 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student

Good after noon sir i am vivek dwivedi student of 4th ETC year please suggest me about core companies requirements in summer in my email id please.
sir i am confusing due various job requiremnets please suggest me.
28th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

list of companies providing summer training for electronics and telecommunication engineering in kolkata.
20th November 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 3rd year B.Tech. ((electronics and communication). Please say me where may I take summer Training at Pune ?
6th April 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am pursuing the 6th semester at ADamas Inst. of Tech. undr WBUT univ. at kolkata. I need industrial /summer etc training. so, if you kind enouugh pl. guise me the list of the companies where I can get the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?