24th November 2010, 06:58 PM
swayerxx

Problem arise due to unattested copy of certificate sent along with application form

I sent an unattested copy of my 10th marksheet with the application form. So will it produce any problem for me?

30th November 2010, 12:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Problem arise due to unattested copy of certificate sent along with application form

It is not clear which course/job you have applied for. If it was mentioned in the brochure that only attested copies will be accepted then there could be a problem. Try to contact the authorities concerned and check what can be done.
30th November 2010, 11:01 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: Problem arise due to unattested copy of certificate sent along with application form

Dear friend
You can face problem in this concern .
It is mostly depends upon examination board, board members can reject your application because if in the notification of examination there is a demand of attested copies of all the documents and you send them unattested then your application can be rejected by The commission of exam. Rest depends upon your luck, lets see what happens
With best wishes
best of luck
30th November 2010, 11:02 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayerxx View Post
I sent an unattested copy of my 10th marksheet with the application form. So will it produce any problem for me?
if they ask for attesation it is ur duty to fulfill the requirment...but they dont reject ur application for this reason....they will check ur orginal certificate during ur personal interview
3rd June 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

i have not send any attsted cirtificate with the application form for y -axis airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?