30th December 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I attend the school service commission examination of west bengal after studying in Part III Bsc Maths?

i am still studding in part- 3 B.SC (MATH).i will complete my gratuation in 2012. can i able to attend the school service commision examination of west bengal in 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  2. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  4. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  5. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after graduating in BSc computer application?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I be eligible for west bengal school service commission examination for Mathematics
  8. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc
  9. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  10. Am I eligible to give school service commission examination of West Bengal State after passing BSc Pure Science from EIILM University
  11. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  12. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  13. Am I eligible for government job in West Bengal after completing BSc in Maths form CMJ university
  14. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  15. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  16. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  17. Is it allwoed to write the answers in English in Bengal school service commission exam? -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
22nd September 2012, 09:05 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I attend the school service commission examination of west bengal after studying in Part III Bsc Maths?

Yes, you can apply for School Service Commission even if you you are awaiting to give you final year exam in B.Sc mathematics.

It will not be possible to sit for the 2012 exam as the admit card for the exam has already be posted for the eligible candidates to had applied. You can apply next year.

For further information you can visit the official website:
http://www.westbengalssc.com
29th August 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend the school service commission examination of west bengal after studying in Part III Bsc Maths?

Sir
Pls tell me, what is the limit Ex service man for West bengal school service commission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?