30th December 2011, 09:04 PM
nshriwas2

Which are the institutes to do Masters in Wildlife Conservation? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Hi,m doing bsc in biotecnology.this is my last year.I want to do my masters in wildlife conservation.Can you please tell me about the good institute?and i want to know is there any entrence exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in Graduation to pursue Post Graduation in Wildlife & Conversation?
  2. How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?
  3. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in Wildlife institute Dehradun
  6. Which is having better scope between masters in Ecology or wildlife?
  7. List of colleges offering BSc in Wildlife Course? Eligibility criteria for admission?
  8. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Colleges offering wildlife BSc course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  12. Best coaching centre in Kolkata for medical coaching?
  13. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  14. Can I get a better job with BSc degree?
  15. Details of colleges for Master degree in Engineering Design?
  16. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  17. Which are the courses available in India and particularly in Maharastra after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Which type of jobs are available after doing the course?
  18. Books to be referred for MSc Wildlife entrance exam? -- [New]
15th September 2012, 02:20 AM
Divya jais

Default Re: Which are the institutes to do Masters in Wildlife Conservation? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nshriwas2 View Post
Hi,m doing bsc in biotecnology.this is my last year.I want to do my masters in wildlife conservation.Can you please tell me about the good institute?and i want to know is there any entrence exam for admission?
The various wildlife conservation institutes are:

1. Birsa Agricultural University Kanke, Ranchi- Four year undergraduate course in forestry and related sciences, Post graduation in Forestry.

2. Forestry Research Institute Dehradun- Post graduate degree courses in Forestry, Wood Science and Technology Post graduate Diploma in Natural Resources Management

3. Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal- Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management.

4. Wildlife Institute of India Dehradun- Masters in Wildlife Science, Post Graduate Diploma Course in Advanced Wildlife Management, Certificate Course in Wildlife Management, Short term courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?