30th December 2011, 10:17 PM
syed.rizwan

Can I join AIF after completing BIM?

Dear sir,

i m a MBA graduate (2011, June) and my brother is going to complete his BBM in 2012. Can we join AIF. Please advice

10th January 2012, 03:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join AIF after completing BIM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syed.rizwan View Post
Dear sir,

i m a MBA graduate (2011, June) and my brother is going to complete his BBM in 2012. Can we join AIF. Please advice
Since both of you belong to non-science background, both of you can join the following branches of Indian Air Force:

Administration Branch
Logistics

For graduates, the age limit is 20-23 years.
For post-graduates, the age limit is 20-25 years.

For graduates, the minimum percentage of marks required in the bachelors degree program is 60% whereas,for post graduates, the percentage of marks required in masters degree program is 55%.

Since you hold masters degree, you may also apply for the Education Branch of Indian Air Force.
To be eligible, you must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in your masters degree program, which is MBA for you, and must be within the age limit as mentioned for the other branches.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?