30th December 2011, 11:50 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Mains Santali (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

There are only reasoning and subjective type questions; no objective questions are asked. Marks are divided unequally throughout the paper. The paper consists of two parts; part I and part II with both parts carrying unequal weightage. The paper is of a total of 300 marks. The paper consists of a total of 12 questions which carry unequal marks in slots of 15, 20, 40 and 45 marks. The first question is of 45 marks. There is no scope of negative marking for the incorrect answers. The minimum eligibility is B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc./BBA/BCA or Diploma. For better understanding of the question paper you must go through the previous years question. For your help below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/upsc-mains-...per-ii-papers/
3rd January 2012, 12:41 PM
gayaarumugam

Default Re: UPSC Mains Santali (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

may i know the examination date for group 1 and 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?