31st December 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com final year student change his University continuing the course? I am in Garhwal University

hello,dis is Annu,i'm in final year of b.com of Garhwal university.i want to change university..basically i want to get done my final year from some other university.Is it possible right now.can u suggest me the name of some other university.please help me by giving me a gud n right advice.im waiting for your reply...as soon as possible....

21st February 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Com final year student change his University continuing the course? I am in Garhwal University

Hello sir,
Im Pradeep.

Now I'm doing B.Com in Gulbarga University year wise syllabus. I have dues from 2nd Year B Com and i get passed in this January. Now i want take admission for final year BCom, but in our college saying that now year wise syllabus has get closed you have continue with sem wise syllabus, in that we have to write internal exams and now i'm not in a popstion to write sem wise exam......so please suggest me that is there any option to continue in year wise syllabus from any other universities......
14th March 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Com final year student change his University continuing the course? I am in Garhwal University

hi this is manoj, i am studying 2nd b.com in karnataka, for next year i want to change my college. do i take my T.C while leaving the college..?
13th May 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Daniel student of llb final year kuk...can I change my univercity to cdlu
18th May 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir iam completed my 2 nd Yr b.com degree courses with 4 arrears Sir. But now bcause of my family problem they did not leave me to study. so I did not attended 4 th semester. so pls now I want to study 3rd year in any other colg so pls help me I want to complete my final year without gap so pls help me soon...
6th June 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

I hve completed my b.com from delhi university then will i gwt admission for 3rd from pune university
22nd August 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

i have my economics paper of tybcom to be cleared from mumbai university thru my college in chembur. Right now i am in chennai can i be able to appear for that economics paper in chennai. if yes what is the procedure. please it is little urgent
23rd October 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i m b.sc student. Can i change my university from madras university to kerala university.
18th February 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Now m in second yr of diploma doing CE in Apollo polytechnic college Chennai... I have more than 80% in all previous 3 sem.. Now I want to change my college.is it possible to join final year in some other college...
26th February 2016, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

HI,
I am Tanmay,
I am a S.Y.B.com Student from Pune University. For my Third Year Bcom(Final Year) , can I change my university to Mumbai University . Is it possible???.Please inform me as as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?