1st January 2012, 02:36 AM
nishantvs

List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?

how can i reach in a good university in usa which papaer i have to clear for that and what is the average fees of the university over there?

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  2. Required qualification and fee structure to study B.Pharma from USA? Eligibility for D Pharma after B Pharma from USA, course duration and expected earning after the same?
  3. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  5. Which universities which offer M.Tech course in USA? What is their academic objective, fee structure and campus environment?
  6. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  7. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Arch in USA if completed B.Arch? List of colleges, course duration and fee expenses to study M.Arch in USA?
  9. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  10. How to study MBBA in USA? Which tests do I need to clear? Best colleges in USA and their fee structure?
  11. List of universities which offer M.Arch course in USA? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  13. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  14. How to do PG in anatomy in USA? Procedure and fee structure of it?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  16. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  17. List of universities which offers Optometry course in USA?
  18. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
13th April 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?

im doing my intern in bds course i want to do my mds in us. i want to know what all the exams i have to write . please tell in detail?
15th June 2012, 10:45 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?

how can i reach in a good university in usa which
papaer i have to clear for that and what is the
average fees of the university over there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?