1st January 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How many marks are required in HS to join BSc computer science?

How many mark in HS to joint Bsc cimputer science..please tell me the marks required

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks required in HS to join BSc computer science?
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. How to join CBI after BSc computer science? Qualifications required to join?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  8. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  9. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  11. What is the eligibility required to join in technical department of Indian Navy? I am a BSc computer science graduate student
  12. After B.Sc Computer Science what can I do? In which all competitive exams I can appear?
  13. How to join MSc computer science after BSc computer science -- [New]
  14. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two?
  16. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  17. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
1st January 2012, 03:48 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: How many marks are required in HS to join BSc computer science?

according to the University it will change, but if you got more than 950 to 1000 then surly
you got BSC computer science
All The Best VMS
17th May 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKS ARE REQUIRED IN HS EXAM(TOTAL)TO JOIN BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE
5th June 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

How much min marks required to get honors in computer science in kolkatas collages.??
24th March 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I passed plus 2 with 70persantage mark.how many mark need for Bsc. Elactronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?