1st January 2012, 02:43 PM
parveensingh6644

Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana

do, b.ed candidates are applicable for jbt posts ?,,,,in haryana,,,and what is the recruitment criteria in haryana,,,actually,,,i have done my e.t.t from chandigarh,,and a permanent resident of haryana,,,,n,,have pass jbt htet paper

8th June 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana

What is ful form of JBT? What is it?
12th August 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.Ed candidates eligible to apply for JBT posts? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I have done ETT from Chandigarh and having residential of Haryana

kya hm b.ed.candidate j.b.t.urdu ki post k liye apply kr skte hai.?
20th February 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the different between ett & jbt course

disha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?