1st January 2012, 05:28 PM
SUDHU REDDY

Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharmacy?

I just completed my b.rharmacy i will get my certificates in june..am i eligible for drug inspector exam. Plz reply to my mail..........
[email protected]

21st February 2012, 10:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharmacy?

Yes, a B.Pharmacy student is eligible for applying for the Drug Inspector exam. The main qualification required is a graduation in B.Pharm with specialization in clinical pharmacology and microbiology. The selection procedure for this post will include a written test and personal interview. You can attend the written test, but you should be able to submit your graduation certificates at the time of interview if you get selected in the written exam. So you can apply for the exam accordingly. You can get more details regarding the exact dates from the notifications published.
22nd October 2014, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

si r i have
completed b pharma and in 2013 can i eligble fr post of di yet i have no manufactuing experiance
9th April 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know that after doing pharmacy is i am eligible for doing jobs in banks send your ans to my no 9780483642
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?