1st January 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?

Resp. sir/ mam, please tell me the procdure of form submmission of asso cet &MHT CET also it's last date of submmision.what rank should be required for getting addmission for MBBS in SC categiry? PLEASE answer as early as possible.

17th February 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?

what is the last date of MHT-CET submission forms ?
16th June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?

Is there any chance of getting Admission for mbbs course in any government college in maharashtra after scoring 124 in pcb under defence 1 quota?? plzz help
16th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

is migration certificate required
17th June 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i have 190 marks should i prefer GS medical or an other...suggest
25th June 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i have score 106 in pcb 12 will i get admission in mbbs
5th July 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

When will u display merit list for bams???How can i check it & also admission details??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?