1st January 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science?

I have got 49.8% in class 10th and also have a diploma in computer course and being ST category am i qualified for this sbi clerical recruitment exame 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  2. Am I eligible for SBI clerical recruitment exam after passing 10th with 74.5% and 12th with 59.8%?
  3. Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for SBI PO recruitment after completing MCA with 66%
  5. Is the B.Com certificate enough to be eligible for SBI clerical recruitment test?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply in SBI PO recruitment for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI clerical Exam after scoring 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for IAS(UPSC) exam after completing diploma in computer science after 10th
  9. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  11. Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?
  12. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  13. Can I apply for the Bank Clerk exam while appearing in class 12th?
  14. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  15. Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap? -- [New]
  16. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI clerical exam after completing 12th standard with 53% marks
  18. Date of announcement of SBI associates clerical recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd January 2012, 10:46 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 49.8% in class 10th and also have a diploma in computer course and being ST category am i qualified for this sbi clerical recruitment exame 2012?
Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science?

Here i am providing you the eligibility criteria for SBI bank clerical exam.For your kind information ,i want to inform you that SBI is the top bank in ASIA and is a government oriented.So getting a job in this bank is really a satisfying factor.So let's check the eligibility criteria from below:
  • The candidate must be a citizen of india
  • He/She must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with atleast 60% if he /she belongs to general category.
  • For obc/sc/st it is 55%
  • Your age should lie between 18 to 28.There has been 3 year relaxation for obc and 5 years for sc/st candidates.
You haven't provided any information about percentage in you diploma so it is difficult to say anything .you can check yourself on the basis of above given eligibility criteria .

So if you have done 2 years diploma after class 10th then you are eligible otherwise you are not eligible.

For further information about this please visit the official website that is
http://www.statebankofindia.com/

With Regards
ravik1214
2nd January 2012, 10:51 AM
praveen upadhyay
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science?

Quote:
sorry dear you not eligible for SBI clerical recruit ment .

because the eligibility for SBI clercial--
55% in 12th.
you can apply after your compliting 12th exam...
2nd January 2012, 11:14 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science?

The Eligibility Criteria for SBI clerical exam:
-----------------------------------------------

-> The candidate must have to complete 12th class with 60% from recognised university.

-> For OBC/SC/ST candidates must have 55%.

-> The age limit in between 18 to 28.There has been 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5years for SC/ST candidates.

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for SBI clerical Exam.
26th January 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

sir iam oc i hav passed degree.iam not having 60% but in inter i got 59% am i eligible for bank clerical exam?
5th March 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir
My name is mohit and I have done diploma in computer science from IASE deemed university,rajsthan,this is distace education but I did regular class in agra.then I can apply or not in sbi clerk recruitment2012.
my email id is [email protected]
9th March 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI clerk after securing 48 percent in 12th and 38 percent in B.com
18th March 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 securing 52 %.im st.am i eligible to apply for sbi clerical
19th March 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

sir am i eligble for sbi clerks recriutment.i completed my diploma and now i am studying engineering
25th March 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, am i eligible for sbi clerical recruitment after secruing 61% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science ?
10th May 2012, 12:10 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Your age should lie between 18 to 28.There has been 3 year relaxation for obc and 5 years for sc/st candidates.

You haven't provided any information about percentage in you diploma so it is difficult to say anything .you can check yourself on the basis of above given eligibility criteria .
the eligibility criteria from below:
you must be a citizen of india He/She must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with atleast 60% if he /she belongs to general category.
20th July 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I'm completed three years diploma in Computer application from G.M.T. ,Bhaga,Dhanbad.How can i get job any bank.I got 62% in matriculation(J.A.C. ,Ranchi).
21st July 2012, 03:31 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have scored 49% marks in 10th standard exam.
But for SBI CLERK
the candidate must hold minimum 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard exam.
You do noit have in 10th standard exam.
So you are not eligible for SBI CLERK

Here are the details criteria about SBI CLERK :

1.You must complete 12th standard exam and should hold 60% marks in 10th and 12th
2.Your age must be within 18 to 28 years
3. You should not have any pending backlogs
4.You must be an Indian.

BUT YOU CAN APPEAR FOR THESE BANKS :

1.YES BANK
2.DENA BANK
3.ALLAHABAD BANK
4.HDFC BANK
5.GRAMEEN BANK

All the best..........
4th January 2013, 04:46 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For sbi clerical recruitment, you need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria.
You should be a citizen of India
You should have an aggregate of 60% marks in 12th
And your age should be in between 18-28 years.

For obc- aggregate marks are 55%
And age limit 18-31 years

For sc st- aggregate marks 55%
Age limit 18-33 years.
If you're having 60% in your diploma, then you're eligible for the exam if you belong to general category.
Your 10th class marks are not required for the eligibility of the exam
22nd January 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir

pls inform am i eligible to conduct sbi clerk recruitment as i hv completed b.com by corresp.In 12th i got 59%.
28th July 2013, 02:54 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I have completed my 12 securing 52 %.im st.am i eligible to apply for sbi clerical
Yes you are eligible to sit for the SBI Clerk Examination.

Candidates with the following qualification are allowed to sit for the SBI Clerk Examination:-
  • H.S. passed out student with at lesat 60% of marks. (Reserved category: 55%).
  • Diploma degree holders with 60% of marks. (Should not be done through correspondence).
  • Graduates with minimum 40% of marks can apply (Reserved category: 35%).
Age Limit :-
  • Lower Age Limit:- 18 years
  • Maximum Age Limit:- 28 years (For Gen Category)
There is relaxation for the following candidates:-
  • SC/ST Candidates:- 5 years
  • OBC Candidates:- 3 years
  • PWD Candidates:- 10 years
SBI Clerk Exam Books:-

SBI and Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam.: Solved Papers
by Editorial Board : Pratiyogita Darpan
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

SBI State Bank of India Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam Study Guide
by GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

20 Practice Sets For SBI Associate Banks Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam
(Paperback)
Publisher: G.K.Publications

State Bank of India and Associate Bank Clerical Cadre
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

State Bank of India & Associates Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Hope this helps :-> :->
31st July 2013, 03:20 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

There is no way out to become eligible for the SBI Clerical Exam if you have secured 49.8% marks in 10th and have passed diploma in Computer Science.

This is because the minimum educational qualification required for the SBI Clerical Exam is graduation.

The candidate must hold a Bachelor`s Degree in any stream from any recognized college/university.

The Qualifications Required for SBI Clerical Exam are :

* The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.

* The age of the candidate must lie in between 18-28 years considering that they belong to general Category.

* A relaxation of 3 years in upper age is given to OBC Candidates whereas a relaxation of 5 years is given to SC/ST Candidates.

* The candidate must have completed graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* Candidates in final year of graduation cannot apply for the SBI Clerical Exam.

* The candidate should not have any pending backlogs.

* Number Of Attempts :

a) For General Candidates : 4

b) For OBC Candidates : 7

c) For SC/ST Candidates : No Limits

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
2nd August 2013, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Every year SBI conduct the recruitment process for SBI Clerk exam .

If you have completed 10+2 with any stream from recognized board with above 60% marks OR completed Graduation from recognized university , then you are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam.

You have completed Diploma degree so you are applicable for SBI clerk exam .

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

Pattern for SBI Clerk exam:-

List Of the Books for SBI Clerk Exam:-

SBI Bank Clerical Grade Recruitment Exam Guide
by
Primary
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2009)

SBI—Clerical Staff—Previous Papers & Practice Papers (Solved)
by
Editorialrph Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2010)

SBI Clerical Staff Recruitment Exam
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2011)

For more details about SBI Bank Recruitment you can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/
2nd August 2013, 02:40 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science?

Quote:

Dear Friend,

If you have completed 12th std with 60% marks from recognized board then you are eligible for this exam...

OR

If you have passed graduation degree in any stream from recognized university then you are eligible for this exam...

You have knowledge about basic computer handling....

A candidate must be an indian...

Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/AT category students...

For OBC +3 years..

For SC/ST +5 years..

For PWD +10 years..

Exam pattern :-

List of Top Books For SBI Clerk exam

SBI and Associates Banks Clerical Cadre Exam Guide 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Price: Rs. 169

A Complete Guide for SBI and Associate Banks Clerk Examination
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Kalinjar Publication (2012)
Price: Rs. 221

State Bank of India and Associates Banks Clerical Cadre: Previous Years' Papers Practice Test Papers (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2013)
Price: Rs. 148

State Bank of India and Associates Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam 20 Practice Sets
Author: Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2012)
Price: Rs. 161

For more details - Click here

All the best....
2nd August 2013, 06:13 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

Yes, Definitely you are eligible for the SBI Clerical Exam -----------

Since, you have completed your Diploma Course in the Computer Branch you are surely applicable for the post of Clerk in the State Bank of India.....

SBI mainly conducted exam for the two post every year Independently: (1). SBI Clerk and (2). SBI PO (Probationary Officer)......

A candidate who have completed their 10+2 study from the recognized Board exam can apply for this examination.....

A candidate must have secure at least 60% in their Academic career. Relaxation for Reserved category as per Government rule applicable....

Diploma holder candidate can also apply for the SBI Clerk Exam....

Age Criteria:-

General category candidate's age should be between 18 to 28 years, Relaxation for the Other Backward Class Category up to 3 years on upper age applicable, whereas for SC/ST it is up to 5 years and for the PH/PWD category up to 10 years on upper age relaxed......

Exam Pattern:-

## General Awareness - 40 Question - 40 Marks.

## English Language - 40 Question - 40 Marks.

## Quantitative Aptitude - 40 Question - 40 Marks.

## Reasoning Ability - 40 Question - 40 Marks.

## Marketing Aptitude Test/Computer Knowledge - 40 Question - 40 Marks.

List of Best Books for SBI Clerk Exam:-
=====================================

A Complete Guide for SBI and Associate Banks Clerk Examination
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Kalinjar Publication (2012)
Price: Rs. 221

State Bank of India and Associates Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam 20 Practice Sets
Author: Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2012)
Price: Rs. 161

Target SBI Bank Clerk Exam Practice Workbook: 10 Practice Sets + 9 Solved Papers
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2013)
Price: Rs. 225

Ultimate Guide to SBI Bank Clerk Exam
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2013)
Price: Rs. 285

All the best

With Regards.....
DHARM
2nd August 2013, 10:04 PM
bevis
Member+

SBI Clerk Eligibility :

Candidates must be Indian

candidates must be complete 12th stands with min of 60% aggregate from a recognized university (or) any degree

Candidates age limit between 18 to 28 years

Selection Process :

written test

interview
3rd August 2013, 08:11 PM
chikkykranthi619

Minimum educational qualification for writing the SBI exam is to have 60% marks in 10th and 12th.

If you have done your 12th or equivalent then your are eligible for the exam and also you must have have of age between 18 to 28 for sc percentage must be atleast 55%.
26th July 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir i am Ram Gautam.
i have completed 10 2 with 67% and engineering with 64%but i have a backlog. Am i eligible for S.B.I PO/Clerical.plz sir sir suggest me
e.mail: [email protected]
3rd April 2015, 04:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification to become eligible for SBI recruitment is graduation in any stream from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
Beside graduation degree,there is need for a certificate/diploma/degree in computer operations/language from a school/college/institute.
5th April 2015, 01:33 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th class.

For apply SBI clerk exam candidate should have to complete 12th standard with atleast 60% of marks from a recognised university.

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Age should be between 18 years to 28 years for General category candidates.

3 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates

and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST category Candidates.
5th April 2015, 07:58 AM
unique99

This is not possible today a 10th or diploma can not access SBI or IBPS clercial recruitment
CWE conducted by IBPS or SBI.

Minimum eligibility as far as PSU Bank recruitment is concerned any Graduate from the recognized University having minimum pass marks or more in degree can access/write
online CWE conducted by either SBI or IBPS.

watch recruitment notification in www.sbi.co.in or www.ibps.in

So my suggestion you should complete your GRADUATE degree through lateral entry.
5th April 2015, 04:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No , sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for SBI clerical recruitment being done your 10th and diploma courses only as the minimum educational qualification for this job is bachelor degree or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university .

Also for this job you must be ab Indian and your age must be within 20 years to 28 years if you belong to general category otherwise there is provision for age relaxation for other category candidates as per government rules .

So in order for achieving your goal you first do your graduation with a stream of your choice and then crack SBI clerk exam or I.B.P.S. exam for recruitment in other banks .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?