2nd January 2012, 01:09 AM
Ansari shadab

How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?

Hi I m namra I have done B.A with urdu i want to do B.ed course in mumbai colleges so please suggest the govt. colleges or private colleges so will u please tell me the procedure for admission and total fees of B.ed

21st April 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?

what is the procedure of bed college urdu in mumbai ? Which is the best bed urdu college in mumbai?
18th October 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed course in Mumbai college after doing B.A with Urdu? List of government or private colleges? Procedure for admission? What is the total fees of B.Ed?

I COMPLETE MY GRADUATION AFTER I DO B.ED IN URDU BUT I CUNFUSED WICH COLLEGE I DO MY B.ED COULD YOU TELL ME WICH COLLEGE IS BETTER FOR ME
11th January 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO DO B.ED COURSE IN MUMBAI COLLEGE OFTER DOING B.A WITH SOCIOLOGY IN JAN 1992/CAN I DO B.ED IN URDU-GEOGRAPHY IN 2014/PLEASE SUGGEST LIST OF GOVERNMENT COLLEGE/PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION/WHAT IS THE TOTAL FEES OF B.ED/MY RUNNING EGE IS 45?
15th January 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done b com and its my LST year so can I get Admsn in b ed...and which is the best college for b ed
26th May 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is B.ed can be done as correspondence or directly through Mumbai university privately? if yes, than what will be the process ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?