26th November 2010, 03:06 PM
nrp_priya

What is the procedure for joining part time M.E./M.Tech from ANNA University?

what is the procedure to join m.e/m.tech part time in anna university, Tirunelveli, kindly if any one knows send details to my id:

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  2. BE part time holder can do ME in CAD from Anna university?
  3. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  4. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  6. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  7. Can I pursue ME (Part time) from Anna University after completing BE-EIE? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  9. Qualifications required for part time M.E in Anna University? What is the admission procedure?
  10. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved?
  11. Is Anna University providing part time M.E. course? Procedure to join?
  12. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  13. Ph.D in Anna University after completing M.Phil part time with 56%?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  15. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  16. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  18. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
30th March 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for joining part time M.E./M.Tech from ANNA University?

hi
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admisison into ME, MBA courses through part time for the academic year 2011 at Anna University of Technology. These course are working professionals only.

ME Programs:

Computer Science Engineering
Applied Electronics
Structural Engineering

MBA:

APPLICATION FORM: Download at www.annauniv.edu.in, filled-in applicaiton form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- for General and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST drawn in favor of “The Director, Centre for Professional Development Education, Anna University of Technology, Tirunelveli” payable at Tirunelveli.

ISSUE OF APPLICATION FORM: 20th January, 2011

LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION: 5th February, 2011

thank u
30th March 2012, 11:47 AM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: What is the procedure for joining part time M.E./M.Tech from ANNA University?

hi
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admisison into ME, MBA courses through part time for the academic year 2011 at Anna University of Technology. These course are working professionals only.

ME Programs:

Computer Science Engineering
Applied Electronics
Structural Engineering

MBA:

APPLICATION FORM: Download at www.annauniv.edu.in, filled-in applicaiton form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 600/- for General and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST drawn in favor of “The Director, Centre for Professional Development Education, Anna University of Technology, Tirunelveli” payable at Tirunelveli.

ISSUE OF APPLICATION FORM: 20th January, 2011

LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION: 5th February, 2011

thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?