2nd January 2012, 04:50 PM
mahinder sowmya

Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?

i am in 4-1 btech my % is 57% can i increase my percentage.can i get job in top mncs?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  2. Eligibility for recruitment in Software companies with 70.4% ,60.1% and 76.28% in B.Tech(8th semester), 12 and 10 standard respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  4. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  5. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  6. Eligibility criteria for experienced Java developers to join MNCs? -- [New]
  7. Will MNC's consider me with 70% in PG course?
  8. In which IT companies can I get after scoring 81.6% in 10th,56% in 12th
  9. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's such as TCS,CTS,INFY,WIPRO having two year gap between M.Tech and B.Tech?
  10. Is BCA more valuable than B.Sc and B.Tech? Scope of study BCA course?
  11. How to get Software related Jobs in Top MNCs for freshers?
  12. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  13. Am I eligible for WIPRo after scoring 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 91%, 91% in BCA and 84% in MCA?
  14. How to get a job in MNC after doing MBA in marketing with 70%
  15. Admission in USA or other top foreign colleges are possible with 58% in B.Tech?
  16. How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?
  17. How to increase internship chances in MNCs for Computer Science students?
  18. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
15th February 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?

sir i am doing 4-2 b.tech computer science and engineering. i have 53% in b.tech. sir please can you tell me how i can improve my persentage.
3rd May 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i have % of 59% i'am in 3rd year ece if maintained the same will i be eligible for a govt sector job
9th August 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i have 62% in my 2nd year e.c. and now i am in 3rd year, i am so much tensed about my 5th semester since it is my black semester and also i have 2 backs of 1st semester.. so i have to clear those 2 backs in this semester and also have to get good %age in 5th semester..... plzz tell me how to manage both the things...... sir plzz tell me... i m very upset for this.. :(
4th February 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Re:I'm 4-2 btech can I increase my percentage from 62 to 65% .plz.plz.plz reply me
6th February 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

my percentage is 55 i am 3rd year student i want to increase my percentage
8th February 2014, 01:44 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

As per your profile, it is very important for you to increase your percentage of marks. The reason being you are not eligible to apply for job opportunities in any of the companies especially if you don't have minimum 60% of marks in all your academic levels.

As you are having one more year to complete your B.Tech course, try to get good percentage of marks in this year and make sure that your aggregate percentage of marks in entire your B.Tech course should be more than 60% of marks.

You did not mention the stream that you are pursuing in your B.Tech course.

Collect the list of top companies in your field and know the eligibility criteria to apply for job opportunities in those companies.

Similarly know the selection procedure and have good preparation for the same. Then you will easily get your desired job.

It would be better for the candidates to get job opportunities through campus placements itself.

If you don't get job in campus placements and come to outside market without having any job, you have to face so many trobules to get job opportunities as there is huge competition.

The selection procedure at entry level would involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

You should not be having any pending backlogs in your B.Tech course to apply for the job opportunities.

Try to be strong enough in subject knowledge which is very essential for the candidates while trying to get jobs as Freshers.

Wish you all the best.
2nd May 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir my high school and inter percentage is 57% 58% and and my b.tech with 62%..... Sir am i eligble for Sofware companies... My trade is CSE.
19th August 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir
I am pursuing my final year B.tech in ece stream.My percentage is 54% .I am not interested in ece departmental subjects as well as cse departmental subjects. I wish to become an HR .Is it possible for me to get HR job.
15th December 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

My btech % is 59.85, can you please provide me with names of companies, who dont have criteria of % :|
12th February 2017, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I'm final year CSE student and have an average of 57.35% till 7th semester.
How much % do i need to get in my LAST 8th semester to make an overall aggregate of 60%.
12th February 2017, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I'm final year CSE student and have an average of 57.35% till 7th semester.
How much percent do i need to get in my LAST 8th semester to make an overall aggregate of 60%.
4th October 2017, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I Completed my B.Tech in 2017 June. My Percentage is 53.02%. Is it possible to Increase to 60%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?