26th November 2010, 10:40 PM
mahesh kumar koli

Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?

hi. i am mahesh my question is a , what is the difference between aeronautical (mechanical) engineering, and mechanical engineering

from
gwalior

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  2. How to do Aeronautical Engineering from Maharashtra? Cutoff list of Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  4. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  5. What is the difference between Licentiate Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which Aeronautical course is better for me being a candidate having finished Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  9. How to join in aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?
  10. What is the difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Automation Engineering?
  11. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for aeronautical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Difference between Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  14. Which one is better to do Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with respect to getting a job?
  15. Difference between Automobile and Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Aeronautical after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  18. How should I become a Pilot? I am doing matric
27th November 2010, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?

aieee rank 4 get admn in PSG COLLEGE OE TECH,COIMBATOR AND EXAM CENTERS OF TNPEEE Conducted by Anna univ
27th November 2010, 04:35 PM
ABHAY RANA

aeronatical engineering is branch of aerospace engineering in which we study designing of aircraft and management of physical forces that act on aircraft.

Mechanical engineering is the wide form of physics and material science. it involves all the core things of machinery ,thermal ,kinectics etc. infact aircraft and other machinery are also include in mechanical engineering.

abhay
17th December 2010, 12:32 AM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
Aeronatical engineer deals the aerospace craft and mechanical engineer deals with the different types of machine
27th December 2010, 11:45 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?

HELLO DEAR,

Well it is very good question both filed have there different meaning:-

Aeronatical engineering

Related to aircraft,aerospace engineering in this filed we study about desining and working of aircraft....

mechnical engineering

In mechnical engineering filed candidate learn about machinery ,thermal,kniectics ect also study about various machine ,many car engin and many more.......

GOOD LUCK............
28th December 2010, 02:55 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are lots of difference between aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering.

aeronautical engineering is a branch of engineering which deals with aerospace. it does not deal with other machinery.

but mechanical engineering deals with machinery, kinetics, thermodynamics etc. even aerospace is also included in mechanical engineering.

but now aeronautical engineering is different from mechanical engineering. actually aeronautical engineering is a part of mechanical engineering.
28th December 2010, 04:04 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?

Both field are entirely different from each other. in mechanical engineering we learn to work on machine and aircraft can also be included in this field but aeronautical engineering is a kind of engineering in which we learn to design and repair an aircraft .we can say that it is a part of mechanical engineering but we can't say mechanical engineering is a part of aeronautical engineering.
28th December 2010, 05:43 PM
yajvendra

dera friend
there not much large difference between aeronautical and mechanical engineering the aeronautical spacial field of mechanical engineering
that is related to aircrafts
28th December 2010, 08:06 PM
bala vignesh

Aeronautical engineering means a field of study for aircraft's design, aerospace, and even rockets and satellites.
But mechanical engineering is totally different.Thats the field of building different types of machines.
28th December 2010, 09:10 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

I guess you are confused after seeing about Air force EKT eligibility and details.Actually they are divide two stream one is Aeronautical (Mechanical) and other is electronics & telecommunication.

Aeronautical engineering stream they divide in two ways according to EKT papers first is Mechanical engineering paper and second is Aeronautical engineering paper. Those who are from mechanical/related background they can appear for Aeronautical (Mechanical) paper and who are from aeronautical engineering background they can appear for aeronautical engineering paper.That is all.
28th December 2010, 10:28 PM
nishant1110

The areas of work that the respective fields encompass are as follows:

1. Aeronautical Engineering: Aircraft design, aerodynamics, cabin design, computer systems, landing gear, aircraft material, thermoresistance, jet and propeller engines etc.

2. Mechanical engineering: Rectilinear Kinetics, Rolling Kinetics, Force and Torque, Transmission of force, Machinery, Fluidics, electromagnetism due to motion etc.
29th December 2010, 08:16 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering
there are lots of difference between aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering.

aeronautical engineering is a branch of engineering which deals with aerospace. it does not deal with other machinery.

but mechanical engineering deals with machinery, kinetics, thermodynamics etc. even aerospace is also included in mechanical engineering.

good luck.
26th January 2011, 11:42 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
Aeronatucal engineering and mechanical engineering are different branch of engineering.
Aeronatical engineering is the branch of engineering in which we study about the aerospace but Mechanical engineering is the branch of engineering in which we study about the machinery, kinetics etc. Both branches are good.
all the best.
5th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

aerospace and aeronautical are same branches . which ia better among e.ce.mechanical. aerospace engg.
6th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and what is its scope in life?
9th June 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

WHEN IS 2ND SEM ANNA UNIVERSITY COIMBATORE 2011 RESULTS
9th June 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

WHEN IS ANNA UNIVERSITY 2011 APRIL-MAY 2ND SEM RESULTS
13th June 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

which engineering shall i do among aeronautic and mechanical....i am confused...plzzz help me if u can...
And also say me abt d benefits of dat particular engineering....plzzz help me..
17th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

aeronatical engineering after mechanical engineering is beter? yes/no
20th June 2011, 02:48 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh kumar koli View Post
hi. i am mahesh my question is a , what is the difference between aeronautical (mechanical) engineering, and mechanical engineering
from
gwalior
Dear Friend,

Aeronautical engineering is related to the parts of aircraft and its related system.

Mechnical Engg is related to the machine/equipments related to it.

This is the only fifference.

Regards,

Ramjash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?