2nd January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Ed(Bengali) through correspondence? I've completed my master degree from burdwan university(W.B) and currently working in a school

i wanted to do B.ed in Bengali by distence education...i complited my master deegree from burdwan university ,west bengal.im working in a school, so distence education on that subject how & where its possible, i belongs to a poor familly

Related Questions:
  1. Grant of master degree from West Bengal School service commission? What should I do to complete B.Ed? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to apply for Master's degree for B.Com failed?
  3. How to apply in central school service exam after completing master degree in Sanskrit
  4. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  5. Can I do B.Ed or D.Ed through correspondence after scoring 39%? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get duplicate Bachelor Degree and Higher Secondary School Certificate ? I've completed them from I.C.S(U.S.A) and lost in Iraqi invasion and Gulf war.
  7. How can I do Post Graduation if having 5 years of experience in Banking Industry being a Commerce graduate?
  8. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  9. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  10. College or university for Master degree in Library through correspondence?
  11. University is not accepting my PhD application form on M.Ed basis?
  12. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  14. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Ed after scoring 35% in B.A History and working in school since 20 years?
  16. Am I eligible to study correspondence Master's Degree in Economics if secured 45% in B.Sc(Physics)? Detailed information and scope of Master's Degree in Economics?
  17. Can I apply for masters degree in English after completing diploma in corporate management?
  18. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
2nd March 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Ed(Bengali) through correspondence? I've completed my master degree from burdwan university(W.B) and currently working in a school

I am M.A. in Bengali. Now I want to study B.Ed. by distance education course.
3rd April 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Ed(Bengali) through correspondence? I've completed my master degree from burdwan university(W.B) and currently working in a school

How can I apply for B.Ed(Bengali) through correspondence? I've completed my master degree ( History )from burdwan university(W.B) and currently working in a school ( Hassan, Karnataka )
13th November 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I COMPLETE B.ED(BENGALI) THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE ? I AM POST GRADUATE SCHOOL TEACHER.
26th November 2012, 07:45 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
First let me clear one thing, that broadly, there is nothing called B.Ed. in Bengali or B.Ed. in history or others. There is only one course as a whole called B.Ed. and the only method to enter this course is to go through an entrance examination. If you clear this entrance examination, then only can you enter this B.Ed. program. After you enter the B.Ed. program, you can now choose your genre or subject in which you want to appear for the B.Ed. examination, which in your case is Bengali.
Now you are saying that you belong to a poor family. So you can pursue distance B.Ed. programs. These are cheap and of moderate fees. If you go for IGNOU B.Ed., then it is of 2 year duration and of near about Rs.18,000 fee for the entire 2 year course. Log onto http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/soe/programmes/detail/90/2
to download the prospectus and the online form for the B.Ed. entrance examination. The examination is of 3 hour long and of multiple choice type. In every institute where such multiple choice type question pattern is given, the answer sheet has to be filled in a certain format. Please listen to that particular instructions before you go for the examination.
13th March 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Ed(English) through correspondence? I've completed my master degree from burdwan university(W.B)

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-apply-b-ed-english-through-correspondence-ive-completed-my-master-degree-burdwan-university-w-b-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?