2nd January 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Options available after finishing B.Com?

I am doing my B.COM 1st year. i finished my first sem and i m stepping into my second sem. I donot have a clear idea as what profeessional course i can pursue during my degree. Can u please give me options of courses available?

3rd January 2012, 07:34 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options available after finishing B.Com?

Soon after the completion of your B.Com course, you can make entry into plenty of avenues. You can chooset the one which you are more interested.

If you want to pursue higher studies, then you can opt for any of the following courses with your intereted specialization.
-MBA
-MA
-M.Com

The admission to all these courses will be given on the basis of performance in the respective Entrance Exams.

Out of the above listed courses, I suggest you to opt for MBA course which is in good demand these days. MBA candidates will settle quickly in life.

Even in MBA too, I suggest you to choose any of the following specializations.
-MBA in Finance
-MBA in Accounting
-MBA in International Business
-MBA in Risk Management

If you are not interested to go for higher studies, then you can try for various job opportunities in public setor and private sector companies on the basis of your B.Com course.

You can also prepare for various competitive exams like
-Civil Services
-CDSE Exam
-Bank Exams for the position of PO
-Railway Jobs etc.

Wish you all the best.
3rd January 2012, 02:57 PM
sundaresh kalal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my B.COM 1st year. i finished my first sem and i m stepping into my second sem. I donot have a clear idea as what profeessional course i can pursue during my degree. Can u please give me options of courses available?
it is better to go for higher education like MBA,M.Com
2nd June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my class 12(commerce with maths) and m aspiring for IAS.I dondt have a clear idea about it.Please help me.Also suggest most scoring optional subjects for IAS
19th September 2013, 06:13 PM
padmavathinallam567
Junior Member+

Hello Friend.........

Bachelor of Commerce course of study is also one of the Under graduate course of study and this Bachelor of Commerce course is mainly done for the candidates after taking up the 12th class it is done,and this course of study will make your career in the Commerce career and management and finance related course of study and after completing this Bachelor of Commerce course there are many higher studies which are available and which you need to do for making up your career more bright and also with the Bachelor of Commerce there are not much job aspects and then after doing some more higher studies there will be more higher job aspects which are also available....

Some of the courses which you can do after the completion of the Bachelor of Commerce course of study are...
*Masters of Commerce

*Masters of Business Administration

*Masters of Computer applications

*Masters of Management Science

*Charted Accountancy

*Company secretaryship

*Business Economics

*Journalism

*Mass Communication

*Law

*Marketing,etc...

These are some of the other courses which are also available for the candidates after the completing of the Bachelor of Commerce course of study...

There are also many areas which are also available for the work areas for the candidates in the commerce fields such as the..

*Banking

*Accounting

*Law

*Real estate

*Combined Defense

*Life Insurance

*Civil Services

*Air force accounts

*Cost accountancy

*Capital Market,etc...

These are some of the areas which are available for the Commerce graduates to enter in to for the career prospects...
REGARDS:
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?