3rd January 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Does score card of MAT Exam of 2010-2011 valid in 2011-2012?

is Mat Score of Feb 2010-11 is valid in 2011-12 also????????

3rd January 2012, 04:15 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Does score card of MAT Exam of 2010-2011 valid in 2011-2012?

Hi

INTRODUCTION ::

MAT stands for the Management Aptitude Test. This is an entrance exam which is organized and conducted by the AIMA ( All India Management Association ).
This is held as an exam to select candidates for the MBA course in the various MI's and Universities in India.
MAT exam is held 4 times in a year i.e in February, May, September and December.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ::

• The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for the MAT exam is that the candidate should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university.
  • The Graduation final year appearing students can also apply for this exam.

VALIDITY ::

Now as you ask, if your MAT 2010-2011 score is valid now or not, I must tell you that for most MI's MAT score is only valid for that particular session. However for some universities it valid for at max 1 year! So I am really sorry to state that your 2010-2011 MAT score is now invalid. You have to sit for this exam.

NOTE : This has no attempt limits. So you can always try next time.

With this I am attaching a MAT FAQ's file. Please download it, and refer for any more queries.

If you wish to visit the official website of AIMA and Register Online, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#

The MAT FAQ's file is attached below. Please download it and refer for your information.

Hope it helps

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: doc Management Aptitude Test FAQ.doc(32.5 KB, 81 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?