3rd January 2012, 06:18 PM
twinkling

After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?

hi
i hav done my BE in computer science. i would like to know if courses like MPH, MBA in health care or hospital management could be opted by me..if i can, plz do help me on the best colleges offering these courses. Thank U...

Related Questions:
  1. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  2. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  3. Am i eligible for MBA in health care and hospital management? I've done BDS
  4. Can I do MBA in Hospital Management after BHMS and work experience as medical officer?
  5. How to join MPH or MBA in hospital management? I am a Physiotherapist
  6. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [New]
  7. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  8. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any crash courses related to biotech field?
  10. Terms and conditions of MBA in Hospital Management and Health Care from AIIMS Delhi
  11. Diploma in Health Care Management and Hospital Administration?
  12. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages?
  13. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  14. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  15. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  16. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  17. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  18. Which subject should I opt after completing BDS and MPH?
17th November 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?

Hi, I have done B.E computer science and has 2years experience in hospiatl management systems.. I would like to pursue M.B.A in hospital management system as correspondence course. Is there any college offering such course in correspondence at chennai.
8th July 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.E is it possible to opt MPH, MBA in health care of hospital management?

Hi, I am doing B.E Biomedical engineering.I Would like to do hospital management course as my P.G. I need a complete details(such as course, colleges,fee structure) about this course..
8th July 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am doing B.E Biomedical engineering under Anna University. I would like to do hospital management as my P.G. I need a complete detail about this course(such as course,college,fee structure,duration) Also i want to know the job oppurtunities as well as the salary details
3rd October 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i am physiotherapist i would like to do mph .suggest good collleges
1st October 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi. i am doing B.E in Biomedical engineering from Nepal. i would like to know after B.E in Biomedical is it possible to do Masters in Public health or MBA in hospital management. if yes, I need a complete detail about these course (such as course, colleges,fee structure, duration). I would also like to know the job opportunities.
15th July 2017, 12:20 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for studying MPH (Masters of Public Health management) and for MBA (Masters of Business Administration) in hospital management because the eligibility requirements doesn't match with your education qualifications which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria for MPH:
- The candidate should have done their MBBS/ BDS or equivalent education with a fair percentage from any recognised university.

Eligibility criteria for MBA in hospital management:
- The candidate should have done their bachelor degree in medical or hospital management related courses with a fair percentage from any recognised university.

If you are really interested to study MPH or MBA in hospital management you can join in diploma courses or certification courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?