27th November 2010, 08:22 PM
yasmeen1

Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?

Please,Let me Know the Eligibility to take admission in genetic engineering and also the list of colleges of genetic engineering in Hyderabad ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  3. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  4. Colleges offering genetic engineering after scoring 95%? What is the fee criteria?
  5. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Genetic Engineering?
  7. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  10. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  11. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. List of the colleges offering Genetic engineering in Mangalore? Procedure for admission?
  13. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  14. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  15. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  16. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Genetic Engineering) in India?
  18. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
28th November 2010, 07:13 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?

Genetic engineering is a rapidly developing course like biotechnology and bioinformatics. It will use the so many new new technologies.

I dont know your basic qualification. Anyway this Genetic engineering is offered at several levels.

Especially in Hyderabad, Genetic engineering will be offered at
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university Hyderabad.

All the bet
1st February 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?

I have completed my B.SC in zoology hons . I want to Study in genetics or bioinformatics . pl tell me list of universities offering these course. is mathematics is compulsory for these course as in graduate level i don't have math as a subject.
12th February 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I am student from Nepal and I want to get admission in Genetic Engineering in Indian Universities. What should I do? PlZ help me
13th March 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

colleges of genetic engineering in pune
14th March 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing 1 and he has taken Biology as his master subject. He wants to pursue genetic engineering. Pleas let me know the colleges that are offering Geneting engineering
23rd March 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i'm b.sc nursing student ant i want to go in genetic enggenering field so 'what to do
26th March 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

any student who want to take admission in genetic engineering in indian college please contact me 977-9807389146/ 977-9842774452 or email me
- [email protected]/yahoo.com
7th April 2011, 03:38 PM

pleaselet me know the proceeduren to take genetic engineering admission and its eligibility.
9th April 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about educational qualification for geting admission in gentic engineering
15th April 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

m in clas12 wid bio n maths .....wana do biotech or genetic enginering..which one has btr scope in future
27th April 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?

i have completed my 12th standard this year.i want to know how to enter and the list of colleges offering genetical engineering in tamil nadu.
11th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a student n have passed 12th now i want to do genetic engineering so can you tell me the stepwise study pattern fr achieving that i want to know that can genetic enginering without b. tech?
20th May 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

lm 12pass in nios bord I have not math so can I applied genetic engineering im nirav
20th May 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS ,REQUIRED TO TAKE ADMISSION IN ENGINEERING COLEGE
23rd May 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i hav taken bio in 12 can i do genetic engineering?????????
28th May 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criterion for getting admission in genetic engineering. I completed 12th standard with computer science , no biology. Can I get admition in Genetic engineering? Is there BSc degree in genetics?
29th May 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of taking admision ?
30th May 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteriya for getting engineering? I completed 12th standard with math and biology? which are the colleges in maharashtra?
7th June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Physiology(Hons). I had studied subjects in 10 2 as: Biology, Physics, Chemistry but I had not studied Mathematics in 12th standard. So please inform me whether I am elegible for getting admission for studying Genetic engineering or not, and which is the best college for studying the course?
11th June 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i am pranav and I wants to know that genetic engineering required math also. as I am a student of 12th with subject combination is PCB. and Irealy wants to know about this.
13th June 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hello i am doing BAsc(h) Instrumentation and i am interested for doing genetic engineering
IS THIS POSSIBLE FOR ME
how i proceed for this after my graduation
can you please tell me
14th June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I m MBBS 1st year student but i m havin great interest in genetic engineering... I hadn opted for maths at 2 level... Plz tell me the eligiblity criteria n also tell me can i get into this field without maths... N also the steps to get in this field..
20th June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i finished my 10th i have to opt for genetic engineering what is the criteria for this course after 10th how many years course is o it
26th June 2011, 05:35 PM
medha sontakke

Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course in maharashtra?
i have passed 10th standard with 91% marks pune board.
5th July 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class 12 and i want to know wat is the criteria for genetics engineering
21st July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

where did your office situated in india
2nd August 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 bi.p.c. can i know the eligibility criteria to take admission in genetic engineering, and colleges offering this course
7th August 2011, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

can mbbs passed student go for genetic engineering
8th September 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know minimum marks for addmission
15th October 2011, 11:21 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Genetic engineering is a rapidly developing course like biotechnology and bioinformatics. It will use the so many new new technologies.

I dont know your basic qualification. Anyway this Genetic engineering is offered at several levels.

5th November 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

is maths required as the basic subject to study genetic engineering?
5th November 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

is maths required in 12th standard to study genetic engineering?
11th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

There are various colleges in India offers M.Tech in Bio-Informatics such as :-

1) Allahabad Agricultural Institute Deemed University, Allahabad( Uttar Pradesh )
Naini , Allahabad ( Allahabad Dist. ) - 211007

2) University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad( Andhra Pradesh )
P O Central University , Hyderabad ( Hyderabad Dist. ) - 500046

3) University College of Engineering (U.Co.E.) : Punjabi University, Patiala( Punjab )
Punjabi University Campus , Patiala ( Patiala Dist. ) - 147002

4) Singhania University, Jhunjhunu( Rajasthan )
V.P.O.Pacheri Bari , Jhunjhunu ( Jhunjhunu Dist. ) - 333515

5) Bharath Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
# 173, Agaram Road, Selaiyur , Chennai ( Chennai Dist. ) - 600073

6) Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (M.A.N.I.T.), Bhopal( Madhya Pradesh )
Bhopal ( Bhopal Dist. ) - 462051

7) Karunya Deemed University, Coimbatore( Tamil Nadu)
Karunya Nagar , Coimbatore ( Coimbatore Dist. ) - 641114

8) University of Pune Bioinformatics Centre , Pune( Maharashtra )
23rd March 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the elligilibility to take admission in genetic engineering ,can i apply for it on basis of 10 2?
25th April 2012, 04:10 PM
onest

11th June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th standard in maths biology.how do i join the genetic engineering.
27th June 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i hv done M.Sc microbiology can i do genetic engineering or i m interested in it .so let me know about the course
11th January 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.sc in chemistry. am i eligible for genetic engineering?
27th May 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

my daugher has passed 12 science exam in gouro B. can u give the lase marrit list of genetic engg. collages and minimum %age to get the admission. Gujarat only

My mail id is [email protected]
28th May 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i completed my xii this year in bipc and want to carry my future in genetics.is there any scope for it????please help me in saying the procedure in joinig the college to persew genetics
1st November 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Iam student from kerala and I want to get admission in Genetic Engineering in Indian Universities or Kerala universities. What should I do? PlZ help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?