3rd January 2012, 11:00 PM
priyach.0714

How can I apply for an internship at IIT Delhi? I'm pursuing my engineering in electronics and communication from SNDT women's university Mumbai?

sir, iam pursuing my engg in electronics and communication from sndt women's univ mumbai. i am in second year of my course and interested to do internship from iit-d . my sem exams will get over in mid june and after that i'll get a break of 15-20 days and in that much time i want finish the internship. if it's not possible in summer ,plz tell me abt winter internship i mean in dec, then i'll hv more days . sir i'm very much willing to do it and will definitely work very hard for it. cud u plz mail me the proper details of the programme as early as possible on
[email protected]
THANK U..............

Related Questions:
  1. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  2. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  3. How can i apply for internship after 2nd year completion of Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Can I do internship in core company while pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  6. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in best IT/EC company for Electronics and Communication student in India?
  9. Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?
  10. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  14. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  16. Qualification required for internship at IIT Delhi?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for internship training after B.Sc. in Electronics?
  18. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
1st June 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for an internship at IIT Delhi? I'm pursuing my engineering in electronics and communication from SNDT women's university Mumbai?

Sir i am pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology from Heritage Institute of Technology, kolkata. I am in third year of my course and interested to do internship from IIT . My sem exams will get over in mid December and after that i'll get a break of 15-20 days and in that much time i want to finish the internship. If it's not possible in winter ,please tell me about summer internship in June, then i'll have more days about one and a half month . Sir i'm very much willing to do it and will definitely work very hard for it. Can you please mail me the proper details of the programme and how to apply as early as possible on [email protected]. Thank you sir..
8th December 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for an internship at IIT Delhi? I'm pursuing my engineering in electronics and communication from SNDT women's university Mumbai?

sir i am doing my B TECH in NIT SIKKIM 2nd year i am highly interested in doing my internship at IIT DELHI my semester exams is over just in 1st week of december and now i have vacations of 45 days i want to complete my internship in this interval. sir i m very very much wiling to do it and i m very hard worker will u please mail me about the details regarding this and how to apply for this as soon as possible my email id is [email protected]. for this i m grateful to you thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?