4th January 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency College? What is the syllabus?

I'm a student of class 12 of wbchse board.i want ti admit in presdency college in chemistry hns..what is the minimum number need in h.s exam..to get a chance of entrance exam??and what is the syllabus of entrance exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  2. Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission in Presidency College for Physiology hons?
  3. How to get admission in presidency college? What is the syllabus?
  4. Minimum marks needed in WBCHSE to get admission in Presidency College Kolkata?
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in presidency college?
  6. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  7. Minimum required marks to do honours at Presidency and Jadavpur College in Physics and Statistics?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in presidency college for MSc statistics hons
  10. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  11. Minimum cutoff marks required for admission ni botany in presidency college?
  12. How much marks are needed to get economics in presidency?
  13. In what way should I prepare to join BSc Chemistry in Presidency College(Kolkata)? Syllabus of the exam?
  14. What is the criteria of admission in Presidency College for Computer Science College? Is it through marks or entrance exam?
  15. Cutoff marks required in 12th Physics to study Honours in Presidency College? -- [New]
  16. What are the marks requirements for getting admission in Presidency College Kolkata for Economics(Hons)?
  17. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
4th January 2012, 05:15 AM
krawat44

Default Re: Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency College? What is the syllabus?

hi,
you would require an aggregate of 75% with physics and maths and 75% in chemistry. For SC/ST candidates on production of caste certificate will require 40% in aggregate and 40% in the required subject of honours.
All the Best For your admission
4th January 2012, 05:17 AM
krawat44

Smile Re: Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency College? What is the syllabus?

you would require an aggregate of 75% with physics and maths and 75% in chemistry. For SC/ST candidates on production of caste certificate will require 40% in aggregate and 40% in the required subject of honours
4th January 2012, 11:27 AM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency College? What is the syllabus?

In higher secondary you need to get atleast 80% and then qualify in the written test to get admitted to Presidency College.
4th January 2012, 11:50 AM
Gamvir
Junior Member+

Dear Friend,
You have decided to admit in Presidency University. It is a matter of great glad because the Chemistry department of Presidency University is very strong. However, no notice till now published for admission in 2012. But I can give you the informations of 2011. You have to get 80% in aggregate. Aggregate means total of best four subject including Environmental Science. You must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You have to get 75% marks in Chemistry.
Syllabus: Total Syllabus of chemistry H.S including class XI.
I am sending you a sample question. Please download it.
http://www.presidencyadmission.net - It is the link of Presidency University. Now prepare for H.S. After H.S search the site and gather the details informations.
Best of Luck my friend
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chemistry Sample Paper.pdf(264.9 KB, 790 views)
1st April 2012, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO(MARKS) PASS IN H.S EXAM IN WBCHSE BOARD
13th April 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency collage with BA English(hons)
15th April 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage is reqd in Presidency college if i take honours in Political science.and when wil the admissions forms wil be distributed
16th April 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

how i get the adimissiom from ?
20th April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of cbse
i want to know what is the reservation for cbse ?
when wil be the admission test ?
how to prepare for the test??
can i give exam on twin subjects?
20th April 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks and percentage required in hs to get physics or mathematics as honours in presidency college,kolkata?
23rd April 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks for getting admission in presidency university.
28th April 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are needed in english in h.s to take honors and get admitted to presidency college?
19th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum aggregate needed in isc(science) to sit for the entrance examination in eng hons?
21st May 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in physiology honors in presidency college?
31st May 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

IF I GET 70% MARKS AND 75 IN PHYSICS, CAN I GET ADMISSION IN THIS COLLEAGE ?
6th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I get 92% in physics and 92% in chemistry and 57% in math can I get admission in this collage
7th June 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

is it possiable if i get 85 in physics and 40 in math, can i ligiable for phy hons?
23rd June 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I am wishing to know the syllabus at presidency college for chem hns .I am also interested in knowing that what speciality about the college has made it unique about education.
28th June 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required in h.s.for english to get honors and get admitted to presidency college?
1st July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

what kind of practice is needed to get chance of math hons in presidency collage
10th January 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required in hs cbse exam and also yhe criteria to take admission in the presidency in the human physiology stream
12th March 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimumm number to get admission in physics
19th March 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

If i get 55 % in physics 95 % in Maths and 90 % in chemistry can i get admission in presidency college?
31st March 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to get eng hons in presidency?
6th April 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the direct admission criteria for mathematics honours in Presidency University?
7th May 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency College for Physiology honours ? What is the syllabus?
9th May 2013, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

if i want to get admission in presidency college kolkata what is the percentage needed in hs exam?
16th May 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks needed in hs. exam to get admitted for physiology honours? what is the syllebus?
22nd May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks required for b.sc general courses in presidency college?
24th May 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

when the online admission will start in Presidency university in 2013?
3rd June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks needed in h.s. exam for admission in presidency college?
3rd June 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 62 in phy and 68 in chem and 59 in math.Can i get admission in presidsency colloge.
4th June 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admission for zoology?
And what is the cyllebus?
4th June 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage does it take in presidency college to admit
4th June 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks in geo honours in presidency?
4th June 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I am get 75.8% mark in h.s. i get 77 in physcs,80 in chemistry,82 in math.so, i can take geology honorus.
4th June 2013, 11:22 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a student of class 12 of wbchse board.i want ti admit in presdency college in chemistry hns..what is the minimum number need in h.s exam..to get a chance of entrance exam??and what is the syllabus of entrance exam??
Presidency University is one the most famous university of Kolkata.At present Admission Notification in this college has been issued.To take admission in B.sc in Chemistry you will require to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Educational qualification :-
  • Your educational qualification should be Inter passed out in science stream from recognized university/college.
Marks :-
  • For General/OBC category for Chemistry Honors you should have 80% marks in Aggregate with Physics and Mathematics in 10+2 Level.
  • Your minimum marks in Chemistry should be 75%.
  • For candidates belong to SC/ST category you should have 45% in 10+2.
Important Dates :-
  • Entrance Exam Date - 17th June 2013 (Monday).
  • Reporting time - 2.30 PM.
  • Exam Time - 3 PM to 5 PM.
Exam Syllabus :-
  1. Atoms.
  2. Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic.
  3. Atomic Structure.
  4. Chemical Bonding.
  5. Benzenes and Its Derivatives.
  6. Biomolecules.
  7. Gas Laws.
  8. Chemistry of Organic.
  9. Energetics and Dynamics.
For more details -->> Click-Here .

Attached Files
File Type: pdf 20130528_PU_eligibility.pdf(8.7 KB, 148 views)
File Type: pdf 20130528_PU_ADMISSION_TEST_SCHEDULE.pdf(7.3 KB, 144 views)
File Type: pdf Chemistry.pdf(18.8 KB, 152 views)
4th June 2013, 05:09 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum marks in geo honours in presidency?

Hello Friend ,

For admission in Geog ( H) in Presidency University the minimum marks that candidates needs to bring in HS exam is above 80 % in respective subject also with the combination of economics marks should be above 75 ( in Economics) .

If Possible the Presidency University also conduct entrance exam , and on the basis of entrance exam , admission will be given to the eligible candidates .

Admission for the session 2013 going on , please visit this page for online admission : http://presidencyadmission.net/

GOOD LUCK !
6th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

WHAT PERCENT OF MARKS IS REQUIRED TO GET ADMISSION FOR MATHS HONOURS IN PRESIDENCY COLLEGE FROM WBCHSE BOARD?
7th July 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum number that i have to get in math
to get admissions
12th September 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi, iam a class 12 student and future i want to do bsc in biotechnology.so i want to know the best colleges in kolkata and how much i've to got in hs?
1st December 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

What marks is needed in H.S. for bsc physics in presidency?And what's the syllabus and pattern of the admission test?
20th February 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks and percentage required for Computer science honors in presidency college!!!
4th March 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutt off percentage to get Zoology Hons for BSc in presidency university?
16th April 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks needed in HS exam to get admitted in Presidency College with PHYSICS HONOURS? What is the syllabus of the entrance EXAM? for 2014 batch.
21st April 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir
What is the minimum marks and percentage to get in H.S exam 2014 in W.B.C.H.S.E for admission in precideny college in chemistry hons for BSc.
15th May 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks need for get admission in Presidency College for Math ?
3rd June 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

I am 2014 Higher Secondary batch. I have scored 93 in Chem, 84 in Biology, 76 in Physics,30 in Maths, 70 in English ...
My question is may I get admission in Chemistry /Biology/English Honours ?
1st August 2014, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

what is minimum percentage required to get admission on m.sc in chemistry???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?