4th January 2012, 11:59 AM
SahilNaik

List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?

Name the medical colleges for MBBS under comdek
fees for MBBS,
Number of government seats for open category
Can entrance exam be given at Mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Details of COMEDK MBBS course and fee structure of colleges? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  3. What is the complete fee structure of COMEDK medical exam? Which are the best colleges under COMEDK?
  4. Fee structure details of medical colleges that come under COMEDK?
  5. Fee structure of MBBS in medical colleges that come under COMEDK?
  6. List of polytechnic colleges of Mumbai with fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for government medical colleges of Mumbai?
  8. What is the fee structure for PG medical MD/MS through COMEDK?
  9. Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  10. What is the medical and dental college fee structure?
  11. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  12. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  13. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  15. Fee structure of medical colleges under COMEDK?
  16. What is the fee structure for different colleges for engineering under COMEDK?
  17. Fee structure of government engineering college in Maharashtra and Mumbai
  18. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?

is there any concession in fees for mbbs under comedk?
24th May 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of medical colleges under COMEDK? What is their fee structure? Is it possible to give their entrance exam from Mumbai?

please tell me about fee structure of mbbs ug 2013/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?