4th January 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is a 9th student of Saudi eligible for EAMCET in Local Category under NRI quota?

is a student who studies his/her 9th in saudi eligible for eamcet in a local category comes under NRI QUOTA

Related Questions:
  1. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  2. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  3. To become a local student of Hyderabad when should I join the school in India? Is it from 8th or 9th class?
  4. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  5. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  6. Whether my daughter will be treated as NRI student or local student?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  8. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  9. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  10. How many years of education in India is necessary for NRI student to appear for Indian Competitive examinations?
  11. Am I eligible to write CET exam for engineering? I am an NRI from Saudi Arabia
  12. Consideration as local for EAMCET entrance exam of AP after completing schooling from 1st to 9th in abroad? -- [New]
  13. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  14. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  15. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  16. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  17. Can I appear for EAMCET exam under non local quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. About DCE CEE 2010 Exam regarding Domicile
17th March 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a 9th student of Saudi eligible for EAMCET in Local Category under NRI quota?

if students studied grade 9 in UAE, and rest of education in India(10.,11.12)can be eligible under normal category of admission for B.tech in andhra pradesh?
16th April 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a 9th student of Saudi eligible for EAMCET in Local Category under NRI quota?

my son has complted 10th standard in DOHA QATAR, and he is going to continue 11th and 12th standard in DOHA-QATAR, is he eligible for EMCET TEST OF ANDHRA PRADESH, and COMMON ENTRANCE TEST OF REC AND IIT JEE TEST, IF HE CONTINUE HIS STUDIES 11TH AND 12TH IN HYDERABAD INDIA IS HE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ABOVE SAID TEST, PLEASE GUIDE IN THIS REGARD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?