4th January 2012, 09:47 PM
rinky..su

Which are the good colleges for MSc? I am doing BSc with Physics Honors

i am doing bsc . with physics honours... and ma percentile is around 70%... so please could you suggest some good colleges for doing msc... please its urgent.. im very confused...

Related Questions:
  1. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  2. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  3. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  4. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  5. Best colleges in India(Private and Govt) offering MSc in Physics after completing BSc Physics Honors?
  6. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  7. Are there any colleges for BSc honors physics in Gujarat?
  8. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  9. What will be a good option after MSc Electronics after completing BSc in Physics?
  10. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  11. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  13. Private colleges offering MSc Physics in Gujarat? I am doing BSc with Physics
  14. How can I join MSc Forensic course after completing BSc Physics
  15. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  16. List of good colleges offering MSc electronics in southern India? I have completed BSc Physics with 90% marks
  17. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  18. Which is the best one M.Sc Electronic or M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
5th January 2012, 09:59 AM
asmalizu

Smile Re: Which are the good colleges for MSc? I am doing BSc with Physics Honors

Hello.there are many universities that conduct CET that is combined entrance test for admission in masters.
1.Delhi University
2.Panjab University
3.Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU)
I am myself a pass out of Panjab University.they offer masters in various subjects like physics,chemistry,botany,zoology,anthropology,geol ogy and even in life sciences like biochemistry,biophysics,microbiology.
you are eligible to apply for masters in physics and chemistry if you had PCM in +1 and +2.
in the rest of the courses you need to have PCB.
You can log in to the sites of these universities for additional information about the tentative dates of the test and admissions.
i hope i am able to clear your doubt.
have a good day!
5th January 2012, 01:29 PM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for MSc? I am doing BSc with Physics Honors

Banaras Hindu University
Delhi University offer the best Physics course in Master's level.Give entrance exams of these universities.
12th April 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for MSc? I am doing BSc with Physics Honors

i am doing bsc . with physics honours... and ma percentage is around 55%... from Gauhati University ,so please could you suggest some good colleges for doing msc... please its urgent.. im very confused...
2nd May 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i am doing msc physics hons in bits now wat should i do after that
19th May 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc hons in I.T. But supply in one exam of 1st sem.result of that may be come in july. Can i apply for CET. PLEASE HELP
22nd May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

my sister is doing bsc in HARYANA please suggest best college of M.Sc its urgent
8th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a bsc student in kashmir want to do Msc in physics ,what i hav to do
29th July 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

what percentage of marks is needed in bsc to get joing into a good colgl like DU for doing Msc.????????????
2nd November 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

i am a bsc final year student of physics honours but i am confuse to determine what is the best option after this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?