5th January 2012, 09:35 AM
S. SITALAKSHMI

How to join Ph.D distance education after completing M.Phil History in Madurai MK university?

I am in madurai I was completed in M.PHIL HISTORY IN MADURAI M.K.UNIVERSITY, now i want study in p.hd. distance education in your university, so please give a details to me.

Thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?
  2. In which university I should study PhD in History through Distance Education being a Government employee?
  3. How to join M.Phil/Ph.D course? Is Dravidian University, distance education, kuppam, Chittor district recognized under UGC
  4. Universities offering Distance M.Ed in Kerala? Possibility to do distance PhD after this? -- [New]
  5. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course if I have completed M.Phil via distance education course from Gandhgram university?
  7. How to do direct Ph.D in distance education?
  8. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study PhD in History with Fellowship if pursue Distance M.Phil?
  10. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  11. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
  12. Names of colleges that offers distance education M.Phil and PhD in English?
  13. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  14. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  15. Information about MCA evening colleges?
  16. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?
  17. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  18. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?
2nd February 2012, 10:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Ph.D distance education after completing M.Phil History in Madurai MK university?

Several institution offer Doctor of Philosophy in History (PhD in History) through distance education. You can pursue the course from IGNOU. The minimum duration of the course is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 Years. The course fee is Rs. 14000. The required eligibility is MPhil Degree and a PG degree in a relevant discipline with minimum 55% or an equivalent grade from a recognised institution. To know the full details follow the official link of IGNOU for Ph.D in History; http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/soss/programmes/detail/91/2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?