5th January 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

When to get admission for Ph.D in Arts courses? Required percentage of marks for this?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to know about PHD Arts courses, when the admission start for PHD and what is the % for this.

Regards
Samir Kr Parimal

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  3. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A? -- [New]
  4. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
  5. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?
  6. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  8. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  9. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  10. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  12. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after giving 10th standard from CBSE Home Board? Percentage required to get admission in JJ Institute of Arts?
  13. How much marks is required for taking admission for Ph.D in History? What's the fee structure and age limitation for the same?
  14. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  16. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks
  17. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
5th January 2012, 01:23 PM
rhl_paul

Default Re: When to get admission for Ph.D in Arts courses? Required percentage of marks for this?

For Phd in arts stream,first you have to get 55% marks in Masters and then sit for the various PHD entrance exams and NET.
24th October 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get admission for Ph.D in Arts courses? Required percentage of marks for this?

Dear sir\madam

I want to know about phd atrs courses, when the admission start and what is the minimum % for this courses. and one more thing i have completed MA in hindi with 51% so can i take admission in phd or m phil. please reply on my e-mail id, or call on 09930395125

[email protected]
27th August 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

which is the date of phd enterence exam in economics department please tell the exam date in future coming
28th August 2015, 02:24 PM
HEMS KUMAR

first you have to get 55% marks in Masters and then sit for the various PHD entrance exams and NET. And the very minimum required mark is 51%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?