5th January 2012, 04:44 PM
maya76

Is there any scholarship scheme available to candidate of OBC category in India or Abroad?

Sir/Madam,
I'm a registered PhD student in SGB Amravati University. Is there any scholarship scheme available to candidate of OBC category in India or abroad (European countries)

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  2. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  3. List of scholarship exams available to study M.Sc in Abroad for B.Sc(Horticulture) candidate?
  4. What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?
  5. What are the steps which we need to follow to get the scholarship for studying in abroad from India?
  6. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about scholarship scheme for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  9. Scholarships schemes in India and abroad for ninth class student? -- [New]
  10. What are the best scholarship scheme available for doing B.Ed?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Details of Ph.D Scholarship for OBC and less income group category student?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  14. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  15. List of good colleges in India or Abroad to pursue M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biosciences?
  16. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  17. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
30th October 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scholarship scheme available to candidate of OBC category in India or Abroad?

Iam a 3rd year B.tech student. is there any chance to apply for any scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?