29th November 2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?

hi,I am doing my b.tech 3rd year ,cse
i got 10th percentage 75,inter 78 and upto now my b.tech aggregate is 62
can i know what is the minimum qualified percentage/marks in gre to study ms in abroad
and what are the job opportunities we will get if we do ms

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?
  2. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  3. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  5. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  7. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  8. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Minimum percentage of marks in GRE to study M.S or M.Tech in abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  11. Minimum score required in GRE to study in Abroad? Whether proper English requires?
  12. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  14. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  15. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?
  16. How much score is needed in GRE to study in Abroad? Pattern of GRE?
  17. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
26th June 2011, 04:04 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?

Dear friend,
There is no such cut off percentage for studying in abroad through GRE. And looking at your percentage you seem to be easily getting admission in abroad provided you must have scored very well in GRE exam. AT least 1500 will get you in good colleges. The scope of doing MS in abroad in quite good as you will get offer from many good companies depending upon your stream. You do not have to worry for the jobs.
29th June 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?

well,right now i am in 3rd year persuaing Btech from IT.!I have started preparing for my GRE exams,but i am bit worried with the minimum %age required in Btech for doing Ms in Us.!can some1 suggest me well..how do work about it.!??
i have 59% so far..!
thnx.!
6th July 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

can anyone help me where i can get the list for the courses offered in MS....>>>?????
12th July 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

at present i'm studying my btech 3rd year. i hve 70 percentage right know.so with what percentage i can secure good university for studying MS in good university.
13th July 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i had btech 57% am i eligible for taking GRE? can i get admission in good universities if got good score in GRE?
21st July 2011, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

i just completed gre and had 960 scores and currently ve a GPA of 67, can i get a good school in USA for my masters
23rd July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i got only 55% in B.TECH and i am very intrested to do MS in USA.But i dont know i am eligible to write GRE or not.If i am eligible how much i must score to get a good college in USA.Please my question and give me detail answer.thnx.
12th September 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my masters with good score, i wants to go for higher studies in abroad but i have not good marks in 10 2. what would be the possibility that i can get a good institute with full scholarship.
thanz
13th September 2011, 01:03 AM
sanju38121

Sir, if you score 1400/1600 in GRE then you will be eligible for the study MS abroad.

All the best
13th September 2011, 12:59 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
i am completed graduation 960 scores and currently ve a GPA of 67, can i get a good school in USA for my masters.
Thanks
1st January 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;255212]hi,I am doing my BE 2nd year ,cse
i got 10th percentage 89,inter 98 and upto now my BE aggregate is 91
can i know what is the minimum qualified percentage/marks in gre to study ms in abroad
and what are the job opportunities we will get if we do ms.what are the top most universities in us and what is the minimum mark to study ms in us ,and is it necessary to right toffell along with gre?i would like to know the scholarships available, if we got a chance to study abroad. I would like to know the eligibility criteria to write GRE/QUOTE]
2nd February 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hi I%u2019m pavan currently pursueing BTech final year(cse)
10th:80%
inter:92%
b-tech:65% and have a 3 histories,but present not havng any backlog
can i eligible for ms?
is there any restrictions if a b-tech students having histories in their academic carrier?
16th February 2012, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi I need to know what are the eligibility criterion to do MBA abroad. In USA or England
19th February 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I scored 900 in gre, and my cgpa is 77,and 12th is 80% and 10th is 83% can i get admission in good college
22nd February 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i had btech 57% am i eligible for taking GRE? can i get admission in good universities if got good score in GRE?

ya u can get in good university u need not worry about about job opportunies even..but u should have backlogs more than 5
29th February 2012, 09:39 PM
drurv

There is no such cut off percentage for studying in abroad through GRE. And looking at your percentage you seem to be easily getting admission in abroad provided you must have scored very well in GRE exam. AT least 1500 will get you in good colleges. The scope of doing MS in abroad in quite good as you will get offer from many good companies depending upon your stream. You do not have to worry for the jobs.
2nd March 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

What are the job oppurtunities after doing an MBA or Masters abroad?
13th April 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir,I'm 3rd B.Tech., e.c.e.,i got 67%...I attempted 8 backlogs...am I eligible for GRE....
28th April 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

can any one suggest me........
that..
wat is the minimum % required in b.tech to appear for GRE......
18th February 2013, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Now what is questions pattern in gre test. What is major part to be concentratd to get best in gre?? Pleasehelp meeee,,,,,
19th April 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

hi i am persuing btech 4th year i got my gre-289 and ielts-5 bands.can i get universities are else i want to repeat my ielts exam please help me...............;
7th September 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

hi im persuing my b.tech 3rd year my percentage upto now is 70 can i get a seat for studying ms in a reputated university ib abroad
22nd November 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Senior Manager
This Is Wasif Niaz from Pakistan. I am going to graduate in B.Eng (Petroleum and Natural Gas) this December 2014. And my Matric & is 75%, Intermediate 68% and my B.Eng percentage is overall (4 year) is 65%, and If I meet the required score of GRE. Then I'll be eligible for the Ms in abroad ??
28th November 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am interested in doing ms in abroad .i got 89% in matric, intermediate 70% and my b.tech overall percentage is 70%..am i eligible to appear for GRE??
7th December 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir.,
i got only 58% in b tech<e c e>., nd attemptd 9 backlogs....
am i eligible 2 gre............?
11th December 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark for Texas University,as of now,in GRE?
2nd February 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

am bpharm 3rd year student i got 82percetage in first year and 86percentage in second year. Its posible to doing ms in abroad.and wat wil be the exam i had to prepare, am intrested to join RandD after ms.it is posible
29th May 2014, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

sir i had completed M.Sc. In microbiology with 55% am i elegible to do double ms in abroad
10th July 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I wish to do ms in abroad n nw i m in second year n my branch im btech is electronics n communication please do give me information abt wat should i do
29th November 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done my btech in instrumentation and control engineering from NIT Jalandhar with 70 % marks. 10th and 12 th percentage are 91.4 and 82 respectively. Can you please suggest me the stream or subject which is related to my bachelors and has good scope for pursuing MS. I also want to know the name of some good colleges which offer this course and also what minimum GRE score can get me through .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?