5th January 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

i have completed my b tech in mechanical engineering and as i have 16 back logs will i be getting admissions in the universities in Germany for doing my MS.which country do u suggest me to do my masters?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  5. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  7. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  8. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  9. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  10. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  11. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
  13. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  14. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  15. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  16. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  17. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
28th April 2012, 04:02 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

Hello,

- I inform you that to get admission in germany you have to qualify an examination named ILTES.
- Backlogs didn't matter if once you complete your degree only knowledge matters.
- Come to the Battle ground with your complete prepration for ILTES and my wishes is with you.

Hope this will beneficial for you.

All the Best.............................
24th May 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

i have 16 back logs in b.tech with 63 percent can i get the admission in us or canada colleges please give me the reply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?