5th January 2012, 09:24 PM
falguni bhakta

Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?

my bachelor's degree will be completed on june .should i give the entrance exam this year?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend RRB Entrance Exam pursuing final year of EEE and will complete BE by June 2012?
  2. Is it possible to have direct admission in T.Y.B.Com after completing HSC IT?
  3. Can B.Ed be done along with SYBA?
  4. University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication? -- [New]
  6. How can I complete my Marine engineering by appearing in any entrance exam?
  7. Can I complete my degree in 1 year? Fee structure and the date of the exam?
  8. How to take admission in LLB after completing B.Com?
  9. How can a candidate apply for FTII entrance examination without having degree certificate? I'm currently in my last semester(English literature) and will receive my degree by June
  10. How can a candidate apply for FTII entrance examination without having degree certificate? I'm currently in my last semester(English literature) and will receive my degree by June
  11. How to do B.Ed and B.Com course?
  12. Difference between CAT and LLB?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Ed after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)?
  14. Can I complete my B.A. degree from any university in distance learning mode in a single one year?
  15. How to join in law field after completing M.A.B.Ed?
  16. Can I do LLB while serving a job from Allahabad? I am a PG in English Literature
  17. MCA entrance exam in BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
20th September 2012, 11:41 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?

You are completing your Bachelor's degree. You probably want to give some entrance exam for higher studies like Post graduation or masters degree, etc. You should certainly go for the entrance exam this year if you want to continue your studies. Or you can go for the job opportunities and can continue your studies later.

But my suggestion is that, rather than going for a job you should continue your studies if you really have plans for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?