5th January 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Last date for getting admission to B.Ed course in Distance Education?

i want to do bed distance course .what is the last date of adimission

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Ed from distance education after scoring 50% in B.A
  3. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  4. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  5. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence?
  7. How to do LLB through distance education?
  8. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  9. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  11. Which is the best university for distance education in India for a working women?
  12. Procedure for doing general B.Ed correspondence course from IGNOU? How much is the cost involved?
  13. List of best colleges to apply for B.Ed in correspondence mode?
  14. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  15. Which university offers B.Ed through distance education in AP?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?
  17. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure? -- [New]
  18. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
5th February 2012, 01:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for getting admission to B.Ed course in Distance Education?

Several institutes offer the B.Ed course through distance education and as you have not given any specific institutions name so i suggest you to do the course from IGNOU. The date for the B.Ed entrance exam of IGNOU for the new session of 2012 has not been notified yet. To help you about the tentative date for this year, giving you the dates for the 2011 session. Last date for form submission was 15th July, 2011 and the date of Entrance Test was 21.08.2011.
To get further information visit the official website of IGNOU; http://www.ignou.ac.in
23rd May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for getting admission to B.Ed course in Distance Education?

I have done my diploma in sp education hearing impaired, i have 10 yrs of working experience in this field but some times there are multiply handicap children so now can i do diploma in mental retardation(correspondence) and r there any colleges offering distance course in above field
26th June 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of summission of B.ed form of mumbai university?
4th July 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What r the procedures to do Bed through annamalai uniersity distance program? what is the last date of admission?
5th September 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

For distance education of bed i want material fir stydying
27th November 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i have been working as a graduate teacher in sikkim state since 1987. i am graduate ( two years). now i want to complete B.ed. plz give me the name of college or university which allow me to complete B.Ed.
28th April 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do b.ed course through disctance ?my % in degree was only 39%
10th August 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date for the submission of forms for b.ed distance Kashmir university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?