5th January 2012, 11:56 PM
pranav.prasun

For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?

I am pranav 4m BPUT university, orissa with 7.15 C.G.P.A in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation branch. kindly tell what all psu`s i m eligible for ????

3rd October 2012, 05:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?

You certainly meet the percentage which is required in the Public Sector Undertaking for the job. Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineers are eligible for jobs in the PSU companies. Applied Electronics & Instrumentation is the field that primary focuses on the implementation and development of electronics. There is a huge scope for candidates having completed Engineering in this field.

Some of the jobs you can apply for are:

Service Engineer

Customer Support Engineer

Software Analyst

Senior Sales Manager

Electronics and Communications Consultant

Research & Development Software Engineer

Network Planning Engineer

Customer Support Engineer

Software Analyst

Technical Director

Field Test Engineer

There are jobs for you in the Public Sector Undertaking. However your age must be within 21 to 30 years to be eligible for the jobs. You will have to appear for entrance exam to get the job in Public Sector Undertakings.

The details for these exams are published in the leading employment dailies when PSU issues the notification. Some of the PSUs where you can seek job are:

Bharat Electronics Limited

D.R.D.O

VHEL

BSNL

ONGC

NTPC

GAIL

MOIL

Bharat Dynamics Ltd

BHEL
31st August 2013, 12:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?

You can apply for most of the PSU exatending jobs for engineering graduates. BPCL, HPCL, etc prefer candidates with a minmum of 60% marks. Sixty five percent is required for placement with NTPC, IOCL, or ONGC. Those with at least 70% marks can join with DMRC. Further details can be collected from exam notification by the concerned PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?