6th January 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?

i am a student of be aeronautical engineering.what kind of job i may get in future

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the exams to get government jobs in aeronautical sector?
  2. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  3. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Why can't I find jobs after completing Aeronautical Engineering with 74%?
  5. What kind of jobs are available for M.E.(Embedded Systems) 2nd year candidate?
  6. What is the possible solution to get a job after B.E Aeronautical Engineering
  7. Which is the best branch for B.Tech? What is the salary offered?
  8. Where can I search for Job Vacancies being a candidate having completed Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Is it Necessary to do Aeronatical Engineering to join Air Force?
  11. What kind of jobs are available for B.E.(Information Science & Engineering) candidate?
  12. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What can I do after Aeronautical engineering? I am studying diploma in aeronautical engineering
  14. How to recorrect UGC NET application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  16. List of 10 countries which is the better place to do Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
9th January 2012, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?

You can find opportunities in many aircraft manufacturing firms and airline services. There are many opportunities in transport and aviation industry as well. You can join as Aircraft Production Manager, Graduate Engineer Trainee, Systems Engineer, etc. You can also find job opportunities in many public sector airlines like Air India, Indian Airlines. You can also find job openings in Hindustan Aeronautical, DRDO, ISRO, etc. There are openings in technical division of Indian Air Force.
29th August 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?

igot very bad rank in engineering but i want to join aeronautical engineering is better to join in that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?